HELP TO ADD DEBUG CONSOLE

fibra91

hello guys sorry for my bad english:D
anyone can help me to add debug console in my server on dayz.st(1.7.5.1)??
i don't like standard debug(scroll lock)
can you help me??
thank you very much!!!

idk why no loot spawning, regarding debug monitor, prehaps it doesnt work in 17.5.1
probably not ''updated'' yet.

I have this working on my Dayz.st 1.7.5.1 DayzChernarus server the only thing i had to do was update the .sqf files to be the same as the offical update, I can give you these files if you wish but you would have to customise it they way you want,

Cheers,

Hey Connor, The new debug is coded differently to what the customized ones are. I'm unsure if anyone knows on how to add in them just yet. Be patient and someone will work it out.

I have this working on my Dayz.st 1.7.5.1 DayzChernarus server the only thing i had to do was update the .sqf files to be the same as the offical update, I can give you these files if you wish but you would have to customise it they way you want,

Cheers,

Hey! Could you send me your debug monitor files?

With a text editor, place the script inside.
Code:
if (isNil "custom_monitor") then {custom_monitor = true;} else {custom_monitor = !custom_monitor;};

while {custom_monitor} do
{
    _kills =        player getVariable["zombieKills",0];
    _killsH =        player getVariable["humanKills",0];
    _killsB =        player getVariable["banditKills",0];
    _humanity =        player getVariable["humanity",0];
    _headShots =    player getVariable["headShots",0];
    hintSilent parseText format ["
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='center'>%1</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Blood:</t><t size='1' font='Bitstream'align='right'>%2</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Humanity:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%3</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Murders:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%4</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Bandits Killed:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%5</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Zombies Killed:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%6</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'>Headshots:</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%7</t><br/>
    ",dayz_playerName,r_player_blood,round _humanity,_killsH,_killsB,_kills,_headShots];
sleep 1;
};
Rename your file "custom_monitor.sqf" and put it into your mission file

In init.sqf file that is in your mission file
put
Code:
[] ExecVM "custom_monitor.sqf";
At the bottom.

With this you will see
-Your nickname
-Your blood
-Humanity
-Murders
-Bandits Killed
-Killed Zombies with Headshot

Attachments

• custom_monitor.sqf
    1.2 KB · Views: 26
Hey Hoplit here is my file if you still wanted to take a look at it.

http://pastebin.com/HJ81y96x

This file is the player_spawn_2.sqf file taken from the official update, this code is updated for the latest 1.7.5.1 patch. The other files you find on here may be outdated with the old source code. Below is how my debug looks like sorry for the terrible pic.

Debug.jpg

Cheers,
Deejay

Hey Hoplit here is my file if you still wanted to take a look at it.

http://pastebin.com/b9akZvBT

This file is the player_spawn_2.sqf file taken from the official update, this code is updated for the latest 1.7.5.1 patch. The other files you find on here may be outdated with the old source code. Below is how my debug looks like sorry for the terrible pic.

View attachment 329

Cheers,
Deejay

Awesome thanks mate! :) Working perfectly!

Back