[Help] Vehicles spawn without be on database

joaopro

Hi.
Every time I reboot my server, it always has a helicopter (AH-1Z APACHE) spawned in the Eletro mountain, looking at the map editor of dayz.st he shows no Apache spawn/vehicle point, when someone catches the heli, just appears as if the person are walking really fast, as if she were not in a vehicle.

how do I remove or block these vehicles in the game?
someone could help me?

Ps: Excuse me for the english, is not my main language.

Sounds like it's being spawned in by the mission file, unpack and check mission.sqf and mission.sqm

my dayz_mission has only the files: description.ext, init.sqf and mission.sqm

that mission.sqf is important and should have it?

what i should really look in the archives? sorry, do not know much about it

Thank you for your patience.

my dayz_mission has only the files: description.ext, init.sqf and mission.sqm

that mission.sqf is important and should have it?

what i should really look in the archives? sorry, do not know much about it

Thank you for your patience.

yes you are correct, the mission.sqm is what he is talking about, inside there you can ALSO spawn in vehicles on restarts. but its it very code heavy to do things in there, unless you know where an open bracket should be or should be closed, you will find yourself with a wait for host message.

but yes inside there i would search for "APACHE" and then you are posed with a question, do you know what you are doing? and if thats a no, you should just replace that APACHE name class, no idea what it is, and change it to a bike or somthing.

if you know what you are doing and can tell when a bracket should be there, you should notice when arriving at the chunk this code snippet below.

you can just delete the code from "class Item#", to right under init=";"; INCLUDING THE LAST }; UNDER IT

Code:
class Vehicles
    {
        items=119; <--- this number matters. (needs to correspond to how many class Item### you have in the loop. 0 including means class Item 25 will be items 26 because of the 0.

class Item0 <--- this number matters aswell.
        {
            side="EMPTY";
            id=1;
            position[]={8212.3633, 2.1177623, 9084.4131};
            vehicle="APACHE_CLASSNAMESOMTHING";<--- this is the classname you need to switch
            azimut=56.615311;
            init="this setpos [8212.3633, 9084.4131, 2.1177623];";
        };
        };

Check your deployables database table for anything new. I have seen vehicle classes injected into it before to avoid detection as a hacked vehicle.

Back