Help With adding Buildings to Epoch Cherno

RobKaminski

Hi all, Been fiddling about with my new server all day but cant seem to get the buildings to work on my Cherno Map, im following the instructions for AVendettaForYou Extra Buildings as thats exactly what i want. (https://github.com/AVendettaForYou/DayZ_Map_Additions)

But it wont spawn the buildings on a restart and i cant figure out what im doing wrong.

Ill paste the bottom bit of my server_functions.sqf feel free to tell me what ive done wrong :D.

Also when i try to use this Server_functions file, the server will not even work just log in and get a black screen

Serverfunctionsqf_zpsc9c3f750.png

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u205/RobCCX/Serverfunctionsqf_zpsc9c3f750.png
Thanks for any help.

First: I would highly suggest using notepad ++ with the arma sqf syntax or if you have the money sublime text with arma syntax which is my personal choice.
Second: Have you looked at your rpt on a server startup to see if there are any errors with the buildings? There should not be any issues at all with the buildings not spawning in after a restart.
Third: What other scripts are you currently running on your server that may interfere with the map additions?

I do Use Notepad ++ just didnt with that screenshot for some reason.

Ive looked at my RPT and from what i can see it cant find the buildings to add in so it just breaks and dont spawn any?
http://www.filedropper.com/arma2oaserver

Theres a link to my RPT if you can see whats wrong as i cant.

The only Script ive added is the extra buildings which wont even work?! Im quite new to all this but ive followed the instructions exactly so cant understand why it wont work.

If you have a spare 10mins, could you talk to me on teamspeak or skype?

Thanks for the help.

I dont do my server_functions.sqf like that, not saying that it doesn't work, it's just not how I do mine...

Code:
    diag_log (format["CLEANUP: DELETED %1 ITEMS, RUNTIME: %2",_deletedLoot,(_endTime - _startTime)]);
};
[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\MapAddons\Reds_Base.sqf";
[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\MapAddons\Balota_Airstrip.sqf";
[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\MapAddons\berezino.sqf";
[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\MapAddons\bridges.sqf";
[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\MapAddons\Chern_Medibase.sqf";
[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\MapAddons\Dichina_Base.sqf";
[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\MapAddons\kamenka_v2.sqf";
[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\MapAddons\last_stand.sqf";
[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\MapAddons\ne_airstrip.sqf";
[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\MapAddons\nw_airstrip.sqf";
[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\MapAddons\old_fields.sqf";
[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\MapAddons\otmel.sqf";
[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\MapAddons\rog_castle.sqf";
[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\MapAddons\trainwreck.sqf";
//[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\MapAddons\filename.sqf";

so yours would read something like

[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\buildingsepo\filename.sqf";

But like I said, that's how I did mine... someone showed me that way ages ago, and it hasn't let me down yet

Bags

Back