Help with DaRt! (New)

Shaunzy

Hello. The admin on my server recently appointed me a Mod and is trying to give me access to dart, but everytime i load it up it says could not retrieve news at the top and everytime i try to log in it says failed to connect. please make sure you properly set a password in beserver.cfg and the server is running. i have allowed it through windows firewall but still the same issue, he doesnt know what to do either, please help!

thanks !

does the admin already have dart working on his server? normally it doesnt give that message unless he didnt setup a beserver.cfg in his battleye folder and declaring the rcon password.

or did he give you the in game admin password which you can login to by pressing M and then going to server at the bottom of the list and login to the admin part.

Just him, he has set it all up because he can connect, and i can connect through it on my laptop but not on my computer where i use DayZ :/ hope this info helps.

thats very strange.. does dart require any additional software to be installed such as .net frameworks or anything? could be missing something on that machine which causes it not to run properly then.

id try a reinstall one more time of the needed software as sometimes it can mess up. if that dont work, try finding a different version of dart.

Back