Help With Server {Epoch}

Hello guys, can someone help me add some stuff to a dayz server please?

There will be some perks of doing this so if youre interested then PM me and we will work something out

Last edited:
what kind of stuff do you need help with?
but consider this, i can give you some perks if you manage to do this your self and ask here when you get stuck.

the perks you will receive:
  1. the pride of doing it yourself
  2. the knowledge of what is what and where, which will help you edit your server in the future
  3. the ability to use your knowledge to help others when they get stuck on something you have already done
  4. zero frustration when the person doing the work for you suddenly decides your server is less important than his own server and/or life
  5. and most importantly getting the server exactly as YOU want it. after all, thats why you have a server!
I can GUARANTEE that any of your questions have been answered somewhere on this website .

BTW, my offense is ALWAYS #4. i really want to help, but have realized that i dont have time to do my own things. and many times someone will say they need help because someone else did some work then left and they dont know what was done or how so they need yet another person to work on their server ....

so ... instead of offering to do the work for you i post why you should do it yourself ...
we are all here to answer the questions when you need help

Last edited:
Back