Help with some addons and scripting.

Hello all. This is my first post, and I am unsure if it is in the right place. Anyways, I require assistance with some scripting. I wish to have Sarge AI installed on my server, as well as R3F towing/lift, autorefuel, a debug monitor of sorts, an admin menu (or tool of sorts), and a base building addon. I tried, got to Sarge AI (the first I tried), did EVERYTHING exact to Tiger's YouTube tutorial, and I start the server, it appears as normal, but when I attempt to join, it gives me a "Wait For Host" screen. I have waited for 30 minutes, and it does not go away. I am to the point of paying someone to help if necessary. Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

ADDITIONAL INFO: I use DayZ.st and downloaded the mission and server PBO's from there.

Last edited:
Just an update, I would like it if someone can get a DayZ Epoch 1.4.0.2 Server PBO and Mission PBO. I will pay up to $20 for the installation of it, I just need a donation link or some form of PayPal link. Thank you.

Alright. I decided to go with Overwatch 0.2.5, Epoch was being quite unstable, but here is the default server and mission PBO for Overwatch. They are clean from DayZ.ST, nothing installed on them. Thanks mate. Link below.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/to1cosrmf22s6tn/dayz_overwatch_server_items.zip

Whoa! LOL!

Overwatch 2.5 is full of bugs. It took the community quite some to fix those bugs. Basically, bad coding (or lazy), database read/write errors, and a few others. It took me quite some time to apply fixes for my Overwatch 2.5 just so everything would work right.

Basically, using Overwatch 2.5, and making the necessary fixes is a larger task than adding a handful of scripts. What I could do, is send you my Overwatch 2.5 files, and I'll clean out my personal scripts I've added.

If this interests you let, me know. I have no desire to go back through the process of fixing original default Overwatch 2.5 files.

***Edit***
My FIXED Overwatch files have:

1. Basebuilding 1.2 (You'll have to update your database yourself for the buildable objects, which can be downloaded from here: https://github.com/Daimyo21/BaseBuilding_1.3_Community/tree/master/Version Overwatch 0.2.5/database. You'll have to figure out on your own how to implement this to the SQL database.).
  2. DZAI (Buttface provides great support for his AI framework)
  3. DZMS (New improved DayZ Mission System)
  4. Autorefuel
  5. Self BB
  6. Full Moon nights
  7. Kill messages
  8. Deployable bike
  9. Axeman's Tower, House, and Street Lights script
  10. And lastly a Debug Monitor.
Again, if this interests you, I'll be happy to pass them along to you. It will take me some time to prepare them.

Although I highly recommend you take it upon yourself to learn how to add scripts and edit files. The knowledge you gain will help you out in the long run.

I've purchased the infiSTAR antihack so I can't pass that along. You need to purchase your own copy or find some free generic admin tools.

Last edited:
If you can post them that would be great. I appreciate it. I will attempt to learn scripting eventually, but for now this will do. Appreciate it. Is there also any way to add a tow/lift script in there? Thanks.

Here is the link, http://1drv.ms/1etOim1. Be sure to download the Overwatch 2.5 BattlEye filters also. You'll need to upload the BattlEye filters via FTP with a program like FileZilla (free download from Sourceforge). No payment necessary for this instance. Enjoy.

***Note: I also added the towing/lifting script for you.

Here is the link, http://1drv.ms/1etOim1. Be sure to download the Overwatch 2.5 BattlEye filters also. You'll need to upload the BattlEye filters via FTP with a program like FileZilla (free download from Sourceforge). No payment necessary for this instance. Enjoy.

***Note: I also added the towing/lifting script for you.

Thank you so much. I appreciate it. I only have one problem. I installed it all, but I get stuck at requesting authentication, then it fails, and tells me to retry. And Ideas?

EDIT: Found this in the RPT...

2:18:48 "get: STRING (28225094), sent: STRING (28225094)"
2:18:48 "Player UID#28225094 CID#? PID#1(ESSO LEADER) as Survivor1_DZ, logged off at Wilderness [-187:-106]"
2:18:48 "ERROR: Cannot Sync Character ESSO LEADER as no characterID"

EDIT EDIT: And this...

2:15:58 "get: STRING (150323654), sent: STRING (150323654)"
2:15:58 "Player UID#150323654 CID#? PID#1(M34T-B411) as Survivor1_DZ, logged off at Wilderness [-186:-105]"
2:15:58 "ERROR: Cannot Sync Character M34T-B411 as no characterID"

Last edited:
No problem. Just doing my part to share what I have & what I know. Information should be free & that's what OpenDayZ.net is all about (some people want payment or "donations" for their time. Those people disgust me.).

Shit....I know what it is. I need to remove some code that's causing that...

Gimmie a few minutes to fix, then I'll re-upload it.

Open your original init.sqf (mission.pbo) and tell me what your dayZ_instance is, should be around line 6.

Look an see if your instance ID matches the one in my init.sqf....

You should be good to go once that's changed.

Let me know how it works for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have A LOT of custom addons in those files, town expansions, new locations, custom builds, etc. A little research and you can figure out how to remove them if you don't want them.

I'll have to take a look at the R3F folder when I have some time in the next day or two.

Back