HFB hosted server help

I have recently bought an HFB hosted server after being displeased with the service from dayz.st. After screwing around with the server and mission PBO's to mod the game to mine and my player's liking, the server stopped working, I assumed that this was as a result of the most recent mod simply not being added in correctly, so I reverted back to the most recent working PBO that worked..server still wouldn't let me in. I now have the default PBO's and default everything running and I still cannot get into the server. Any of you have the same problem or at least no how I can fix it? or maybe even an idea on how to fix it?

This is the server IP so you can try and get in yourself and see where you get stuck at: 173.234.233.178:2312

thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

-Squirrelzar

edit: Attached is a picture of my server in dayz commander, after someone joins this hourglass appears and doesn't go away until I restart the server

also, I have already opened a support ticket over 24 hours ago with HFB but there service is slow and still have not received any reply which is why I am turning to you guys

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 17
The file should be called arma2oaserver.rpt and contains all the info that your game server is doing.
Nothing sensitive is contained so you don't have to worry about anything being posted that shouldn't.

Well, I looked through your server rpt - I don't see any specific errors listed in it.

I would say most likely you made a small typo, missing a semicolon or bracket, or that one of the mods you are using is conflicting with another.

18:12:34 "HIVE: Starting"
18:12:34 "MISSION: File Updated"

is the bottom of your rpt - obviously this is not looking right.

You've also got some entries which I assume are mods that I'm just not familiar with here - they seem to be throwing some unrecognized cfgnoaivehicle problems (I have no idea if this is causing your issue, just a thought). Are you sure all the mods are compatible? And don't require client side mods too?

Code:
Updating base class Banned->Truck, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\gameplay_fixedtoohighgetouttrucks\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MTVR/
Updating base class Banned->Helicopter, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\gameplay_madepilotscontrolunguidedrockets\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AW159_Lynx_BAF/
Updating base class Banned->Mi24_Base_RU, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\gameplay_madepilotscontrolunguidedrockets\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi24_P/
Updating base class Banned->Mi24_Base_CDF, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\gameplay_madepilotscontrolunguidedrockets\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi24_D/
Updating base class Banned->AH64D, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\gameplay_madepilotscontrolunguidedrockets\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH64D_Sidewinders/
Updating base class Banned->AH64D_EP1, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\gameplay_madepilotscontrolunguidedrockets\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Apache_AH1_D/
Updating base class Banned->Plane, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\gameplay_madepilotscontrolunguidedrockets\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Su34/
Updating base class Banned->Plane, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\gameplay_removedtargetsdisplayfroma10andav8b\config.bin/CfgVehicles/A10/
Updating base class Banned->Plane, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\gameplay_removedtargetsdisplayfroma10andav8b\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AV8B2/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->Rifle, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\gameplay_removedvintorezlightflashonfiring\config.bin/CfgWeapons/VSS_vintorez/
Updating base class Banned->UH60_Base, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\sound_fixedmh60sdammagesound\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->MissileLauncher, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\stringtable_fixedweaponnames\config.bin/CfgWeapons/VikhrLauncher/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->MissileLauncher, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\stringtable_fixedweaponnames\config.bin/CfgWeapons/Ch29Launcher/
Updating base class Banned->Mi17_base_RU, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\visual_fixedmi17mi8unittypeicon\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_rockets_RU/
Updating base class Banned->Mi171Sh_Base_EP1, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\visual_fixedmi17mi8unittypeicon\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi171Sh_CZ_EP1/
Updating base class Banned->Mi24_Base_RU, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\visual_fixedpylonpositionsmi24\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi24_V/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->SCAR_H_Base, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\visual_fixedunittypeiconsbasedonweaponry\config.bin/CfgWeapons/SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->SCAR_H_Base, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\visual_fixedunittypeiconsbasedonweaponry\config.bin/CfgWeapons/SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper_SD/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->Rifle, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\visual_fixedunittypeiconsbasedonweaponry\config.bin/CfgWeapons/BAF_L86A2_ACOG/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_SPG9_Gue/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_Ambulance/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_Avenger/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AT/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Profiteer2/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M119/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/DSHkM_Mini_TriPod/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SearchLight/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Igla_AA_pod_East/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RU_Soldier/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/2b14_82mm/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M252/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M2HD_mini_TriPod/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MK19_TriPod/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/T34/
Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin

I'm with HFB too, are you using rmod or just regular chern map pack?

Well, I looked through your server rpt - I don't see any specific errors listed in it.

I would say most likely you made a small typo, missing a semicolon or bracket, or that one of the mods you are using is conflicting with another.

18:12:34 "HIVE: Starting"
18:12:34 "MISSION: File Updated"

is the bottom of your rpt - obviously this is not looking right.

You've also got some entries which I assume are mods that I'm just not familiar with here - they seem to be throwing some unrecognized cfgnoaivehicle problems (I have no idea if this is causing your issue, just a thought). Are you sure all the mods are compatible? And don't require client side mods too?

Code:
Updating base class Banned->Truck, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\gameplay_fixedtoohighgetouttrucks\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MTVR/
Updating base class Banned->Helicopter, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\gameplay_madepilotscontrolunguidedrockets\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AW159_Lynx_BAF/
Updating base class Banned->Mi24_Base_RU, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\gameplay_madepilotscontrolunguidedrockets\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi24_P/
Updating base class Banned->Mi24_Base_CDF, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\gameplay_madepilotscontrolunguidedrockets\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi24_D/
Updating base class Banned->AH64D, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\gameplay_madepilotscontrolunguidedrockets\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH64D_Sidewinders/
Updating base class Banned->AH64D_EP1, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\gameplay_madepilotscontrolunguidedrockets\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Apache_AH1_D/
Updating base class Banned->Plane, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\gameplay_madepilotscontrolunguidedrockets\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Su34/
Updating base class Banned->Plane, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\gameplay_removedtargetsdisplayfroma10andav8b\config.bin/CfgVehicles/A10/
Updating base class Banned->Plane, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\gameplay_removedtargetsdisplayfroma10andav8b\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AV8B2/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->Rifle, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\gameplay_removedvintorezlightflashonfiring\config.bin/CfgWeapons/VSS_vintorez/
Updating base class Banned->UH60_Base, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\sound_fixedmh60sdammagesound\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->MissileLauncher, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\stringtable_fixedweaponnames\config.bin/CfgWeapons/VikhrLauncher/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->MissileLauncher, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\stringtable_fixedweaponnames\config.bin/CfgWeapons/Ch29Launcher/
Updating base class Banned->Mi17_base_RU, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\visual_fixedmi17mi8unittypeicon\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_rockets_RU/
Updating base class Banned->Mi171Sh_Base_EP1, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\visual_fixedmi17mi8unittypeicon\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi171Sh_CZ_EP1/
Updating base class Banned->Mi24_Base_RU, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\visual_fixedpylonpositionsmi24\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi24_V/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->SCAR_H_Base, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\visual_fixedunittypeiconsbasedonweaponry\config.bin/CfgWeapons/SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->SCAR_H_Base, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\visual_fixedunittypeiconsbasedonweaponry\config.bin/CfgWeapons/SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper_SD/
Updating base class FakeWeapon->Rifle, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\visual_fixedunittypeiconsbasedonweaponry\config.bin/CfgWeapons/BAF_L86A2_ACOG/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_SPG9_Gue/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_Ambulance/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_Avenger/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AT/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Profiteer2/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M119/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/DSHkM_Mini_TriPod/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SearchLight/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Igla_AA_pod_East/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RU_Soldier/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/2b14_82mm/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M252/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M2HD_mini_TriPod/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MK19_TriPod/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/T34/
Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin

I'm with HFB too, are you using rmod or just regular chern map pack?

well it turns out, my server wasn't connected to my database for some reason, the hfb support team just got back to me, but thanks for looking through it for me!

Back