HFB servers adding buildings with Overwatch.

Hi all,
I have been modifying map files for several years now however I am running into an oddity with HFB servers.. Since I purchased one for the overwatch mod I am unable to add buildings using any insertion technique including, SQL, Manual addition, Database modification, PBO modification, mission file modification. HFB admins will not respond to inquiry's about this item. Anyone been successful adding a building to their HFB server and want to share their technique?
Thanks!

I've got loads of buildings on my overwatch server. I'm not using HFB or anything. I call them from my mission pbo.

I thought I was on to a winner by using the private tools on an Apache server via Xampp. Whilst the buildings spawn in the database under deployable's with the correct instance etc, they are "ignored" in the rpt file.

Like you death rider I cannot get anything to spawn in at all, despite all being well in the database.

Cen - did you follow at tutorial at all when editing the mission.pbo? Perhaps you could be kind enough to post a link if so?

Thanks.

Back