HFB servers & Overwatch. Custom load-outs etc.

totenkinder

Hello all, I am requiring assistance with vehicle editing and Doing the custom load-outs for Overwatch on HFB servers. I know what the files are to edit, just not how and/or if I'm allowed to. Also I can't edit or spawn Overwatch vehicles properly with the tool provided. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Even say, HFB's ts3 info so I can talk to someone. I already posted a support ticket and their response didn't instill confidence in their support team, nor did it actually help or resolve my issue.

The setup we have already supports all that Overwatch has to offer.

To spawn vehicles in Overwatch all you need to do is press the "Spawn Vehicles" button on the main page of the control panel.

Toten,

If you wish to use a managed (slot based) hosting solution, you will need to have access to the hive.dll in the @hive Directory (or wherever your server files are located at).

If you do not have access to modify this file, you will not be able to get the custom inventories to work.

I am looking into solutions to this problem that do not involve modifying the hive.dll but it is not on my agenda for the foreseeable future.

From what I know, custom load outs may also break gender selection, and my server does tend to have a couple females who prefer wearing scary pants in the woods.

im on HFB and have custom loadouts, i disabled the gender selection and you have to specify the loadout for EACH person =( it suuuucks but you can change everyones loadout.

Back