HiveExt: [Error] Error fetching created character for playerId xxxxxxxxxx

Duck

I had just looked around in the DB and changed a few things but now when I try to log into my server, I get that message. What did I screw up? all I did was add food and stuff to players.... and change vehicle spawn chances... thats all? :/

SOLUTION: REINSTALL THE SERVER FILES WITHOUT OVERWRITING THE DB.... IT WORKS NOW LOL.

Code:
[["ItemFlashlight","ItemWatch","ItemMap"],["ItemPainkiller","ItemJerrycan","ItemSodaPepsi","FoodCanBakedBeans","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov","ItemBandage","ItemBandage"]]

[["ItemFlashlight","ItemKnife","AK_74","ItemToolbox","ItemHatchet"],["ItemPainkiller","ItemJerrycan","PartFueltank",["30Rnd_545x39_AK",18],"ItemSodaCoke","FoodNutmix","ItemSodaPepsi","15Rnd_9x19_M9","15Rnd_9x19_M9","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage"]]

The inventories of 2/3 players on the server. both of these got the error on trying to log in but i dont think i editted the second

EDIT: would changing vehicle spawn amounts and stuff like that effect it?

no, vehicle spawns do not effect anything in that region.
just for testing: does it work when you empty their inventory?
also check your hiveExt.log file.

I had just looked around in the DB and changed a few things but now when I try to log into my server, I get that message. What did I screw up? all I did was add food and stuff to players.... and change vehicle spawn chances... thats all? :/

SOLUTION: REINSTALL THE SERVER FILES WITHOUT OVERWRITING THE DB.... IT WORKS NOW LOL.
what do you mean reinstall the server files without overwriting the db?

how to do this?

Never mind i figured it out

Last edited:
Back