HiveEXT fails to start

jelly

I'm having an issue getting Pwnoz0rs server running on a remote box, first a little background and what I am trying to do.

I have pwnozors private server up and running on my game rig with no issues, install was straight forward ( followed his youtube guide ), and have been playing with friends for about a month with no issues.
I use Navicat lite for what admin stuff I want to do with no issues.

Server is running great on my main rig.

Now my issue is-

I want to install the private server on my other computer that sits there and does nothing all day long.

What I have done-

I copied the entire ( working ) server folder from my game rig to the other computer, I have installed navicat lite on there also.

I can start the server, and the startup process starts as expected. The cmd.exe starts, and the Arma2 OA console starts. I can connect via navicat and navigate through the hive database.

The server does appear in the server browser and I can connect. DayZ startup starts as expected up to the point where after you have recieved the mission file. ( wait for Host, Timeout, Recieve mission file ) After an extended loading bar at that stage I get ' This Server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You cannot play on this server. '

What I have noticed at this stage compared to a working starting process -

A) The hiveEXT windows does not start /open.

B) Ingame -After the Timeout lobby window where you see the task window ( like if you press P during gameplay) it does not switch to a view of the map before recieving the mission file, it stays black during the recieving mission file through to 'incorrect version ' message.

Possible relevant information-

- The files are an exact copy of the server I run off my game rig so the version is correct.
- Remote box ( other computer ) doesn't have any Arma2 game installed, I just copied the entire working server directory
-Remote box is windows 8, my gaming rig ( and working server ) is windows 7
- I did have the msvcp100.dll & msvcr100.dll errors but I seemed to have gotten those errors fixed as the do not come up and the server start up process progresses farther than when I was getting those errors.

Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I did search through the forums and didn't see my issue, I appoligise if this has already been covered.

I had same problem, it was MySQL stuffing up, make sure it is installed properly and that no other MySQL databases are running on port 3306
After I reinstalled and changed MySQL server default port to 3307 it worked

Back