Host issues affecting gameplay

Carp!

Hello all!

I am having some issues that my host (SS) will not address so I have come here to see if there's anything that I can do to try and resolve these issues.

1. First, some players are not able to log in after 1.0.4.2 while others have to try 3-4 times before getting in.
The issue we had before 1.0.4.2 was that everytime the server restarted it would be down for an hour and our host said that 1.0.4.2 would fix it. It did, but now our players are having connection issues.

2. The time in game is no longer in sync to r/l time. Our host explains it doesn't work like that and I disagree since yes it has always been like that on our server. I believe this causes the next issues problem as well:

Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Survival Servers should be name Shite Services :p
I tried them once and still regret not getting a refund, they are total shite, they make Dayz.st and HFB look good and they're both useless as well.

For shared hosting Vert seem to have the best reviews, never tried them personally.
Dedicated is the way to go for a stable server, I'm hosting Epoch 1.0.4.2 and have none of the issues you describe.

Wow after this last restart we had numerous people in different instances. My buddy and I were in our base and we werent in the same game. wtf.

Change hosts while you still have a playerbase, they'll understand if you act soon, leave things with SS and they won't put up with shit servers and never come back.
You don't have enough access to fix issues with shared hosts or GSP, if you have a forum or website keep players informed that you're taking action, do it soon as possible.

Well they just made a ton of changes that have helped us out greatly. yes the service can be slow but now that we have full access again, things have been much more stable. Im pretty impressed with how they have reacted this week.

Back