how can i disable AI_patrol_land-function?

Piton

hello everyone,

i used the search function but i can´t find anything...

how can i disable the AI_patrol_land-function from the Sarge AI-addon (missions) ?

We have a new Nitrado-dayz-epoch-Server and i´ve installed the epoch-scirptpack 1.0.4

downloaded here: https://github.com/daeks/Dayz-DNetwork

We have the Problem that new Players are getting killed all the time and they leave our Server and dont come back.

But we want, that the helicopters (AI_Patrol_air)-function is still enabled (sorry for my english)

Please tell me what exactly i have to do to disable or to reduce the AI-landpatrol (survivors, bandits, militaries).

Yours sincerely

Peter

All of this will be configured in addons\sarge\map_config\SAR_cfg_grps_chernarus or whatever map you are using. Around line 66 you will have this. It has instruction on what each of them do but the first set of numbers 1,2,3 are how many groups you want of either (1)bandits, (2)soldiers, (3)survivors. so only 1 bandit group, 2 soldier groups, and 3 survivor groups will spawn. the second set of numbers 50,50,50 are the spawn chance, and the third set of numbers 3,2,2 are how many will spawn in each group. The order for all these numbers is Bandits, Soldiers, and Survivors.

Code:
Kamenka, 0 bandit groups, 1 soldier groups, 2 survivor groups - spawn probability ba,so,su - maximum group members ba,so,su
_check = [["max_grps","rnd_grps","max_p_grp"],[[1,2,3],[50,50,50],[3,2,2]],"SAR_area_0_0"] call SAR_AI_mon_upd;

Back