How do i add building to my Dayz server (Dayz.st)

Elliott8888

Hi

I have been having trouble trying to add buildings to my server using my PBO as the database keeps deleting them on restart. I have tried everything and it still will not work. Mainly i have been trying the way where you add a buildings.sqf and execute it in the init.sqf but the buildings will still not spawn. Can anyone give me specific instructions on how to put buildings on my server by using the PBO. Thank you in advance. I will appreciate this a lot.

Make sqf or finde somewhere... in ur mission.pbo make folder called map_addons ( or any )
and call them in init.sqf after
Code:
"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.153, 0.357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";
[] execVM "map_addon\airflds.sqf";

and b4
Code:
 [] spawn {
while {true} do {
waitUntil {((isNil "BIS_Effects_Rifle") OR {(count(toArray(str(BIS_Effects_Rifle)))!=7)})};
diag_log "Res3tting B!S effects...";

Thanks for the feedback but i'm still a bit of a noob when it comes to Arma server making.

I have made the folder in pbo called "map_addons" and i have called it in the init.sqf with:

I still do not understand where to put these bits of code and where i put code for the buildings
"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.153, 0.357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";
[] spawn {
while {true} do {
waitUntil {((isNil "BIS_Effects_Rifle") OR {(count(toArray(str(BIS_Effects_Rifle)))!=7)})};
diag_log "Res3tting B!S effects...";

I have made the folder in pbo called "map_addons" and i have called it in the init.sqf with:
I hope its mission.pbo\map_addons...

And in init.sqf you have to call for it as: [] execVM "map_addons\airflds.sqf";
you have there [] execVM "map_addon\airflds.sqf";
but the folder is "map_addons" Thats why it does not see it.. prob it tells you in log aswell taht this file is missing. or on login that cant finde blablabla map_addon\airflds.sqf....

Back