How to edit spawn rates?

VerosHD

I love this addon a lot. My Overwatch server normally has 3-20 people on usually and sometimes it gets hard to engage PvP situations with there being such a low amount of people.

I added this mod in hopes to bring in more players and make my server more unique, but the outcome was not what I expected. I lost quite a few people because the spawn rates of the AI and I would like to find a way to lower them so I could keep this addon on my server.

I hear that it's not possible as of now to change them from a few people but I never checked here with the experts so maybe one of you can help me.

Thanks.

Take a good look at the options available to you in the dzai_config.sqf file. Chances are the option you need is in there.

Take a good look at the options available to you in the dzai_config.sqf file. Chances are the option you need is in there.

Code:
/(Optional) Leave as nil to have DZAI spawn a predetermined number of dynamic triggers. Can be edited to specify max number of dynamic triggers to spawn. (Default: nil)
DZAI_dynTriggersMax = nil;

Is the line above what I should edit? And say I were to only want 2 AI spawned if there were to be only one player in a town like Cherno, what would I set it to? Just 2?

That option is only used if you are using the old dynamic spawn system (if DZAI_V2dynSpawns = false). If you want to edit the number of AI spawned in cities/towns, look at this post where I describe the format used to define static spawns: http://opendayz.net/threads/increase-number-of-ai-at-static-spawns.15385/#post-83783

You could also choose to increase the respawn timers so that it takes longer for AI to respawn, allowing for more PVP with less AI interruption.

Back