How to spawn vehicles on Namalsk

JustinT

When using db_spawn_vehicles, I get the following:

perl db_spawn_vehicles.pl --limit 220
INFO: Connecting to localhost:dayz as user dayz
INFO: Instance name dayz_1.chernarus
INFO: Fetching spawn information
INFO: Fetched 1 vehicle spawns
INFO: Called insert with (7, [337,[8120.3057,9305.4912,0]], [[[], []], [["20Rnd_
762x51_DMR"], [5]], [[], []]], [], 0.474, 0.800, 1)
INFO: Spawned 1 vehicles

Why does it say dayz_1.chernarus, when it's actually dayz_1.namlask.
I assume it's spawning vehicles, but for the Chernarus map, meaning they're underground perhaps?

Thanks, where do I change that, when running a perl script?
For db_spawn_vehicles for instance I get
FATAL: Invalid instance ID
I see it's 1 in the mission pbo, do I need to just change it there, then run the script?

I've tried changing it in the mission pbo as well, still same issue. Is it what I use when following the initial install instructions?

I rebuilt everything from scratch using --instance 8
However when I get to the perl db_spawn_vehicles.pl and try to use --instance 8 it reports back:
Still unable to spawn vehicles on Namalsk, is it broken currently?

I have the same problem with lingor and fallujah...
I've set it to --instance 1.fallujah but it makes it dayz_1.fallujah,chernarus...

Update: you need to go in to the database go to >instance and change the world id.
In my case I had to change it to 6 for fallujah

Hmm it seems to be a big bug, because of the world id being at 1 instead off the one its supposed to be all the other tables are messed up as well.

Like world_vehicle, vehicle and instance vehicle....

How do we get the proper database entry's?

That doesn't work because the other tables like: world_vehicle, vehicle and instance vehicle are still for chernarus...

Then you did something wrong. The instance table says the db_spawn_vehicles.pl which world it is (i.E. Chernarus or Namalsk). If your world id is 8 it will spawn Namalsk Vehicles on Namalsk Spawnpoints. If you got Chernarus Vehicles instead of Namalsk Vehicles in your instance_vehicle delete them and double check if you set everything right. I created a new database for Namalsk, deleted all instances except one in the instance-table and changed the world_id to 8. Then you should get Namalsk Vehicles. Also make sure that your server.bat has the namalsk config folder in it.

Then you did something wrong. The instance table says the db_spawn_vehicles.pl which world it is (i.E. Chernarus or Namalsk). If your world id is 8 it will spawn Namalsk Vehicles on Namalsk Spawnpoints. If you got Chernarus Vehicles instead of Namalsk Vehicles in your instance_vehicle delete them and double check if you set everything right. I created a new database for Namalsk, deleted all instances except one in the instance-table and changed the world_id to 8. Then you should get Namalsk Vehicles. Also make sure that your server.bat has the namalsk config folder in it.
I've emptied the entire:
dot.gif
instance_vehicle table but the vehicle spawn script didn't spawn any new vehicles...

I noticed the world_id is always 1 in the database, regardless if I use --instance 8 for build.pl and db_spawn_vehicles.pl
Could --instance 8 be added for db_migrate.pl or db_spawn_vehicles.pl, so manual database edits aren't needed to spawn Namalsk vehicles?
Currently db_spawn_vehicles.pl --instance 8 produces:
If I leave the --instance 8 part off, the script works and reports it is spawning Namalsk vehicles(after making the manual change to world_id in the database to 8, thanks for the tip).

Another issue, what value for -mods= should be used for Namalsk dayz?
The generated .bat file:
-mods=@dayz;@dayz_namalsk;@bliss_8.namalsk
However then the server reports:
16:22:03 namalsk
16:22:03 ns_modules
16:22:03 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.namalsk, ns_modules

So if I add @NC;@namalsk as well, I seem to get other odd errors, and isn't what the bliss bat recommends.
Any ideas?
Chernarus works great.

I pulled the latest zip from github.com/ayan4m1/DayZ-Private and followed the instructions for Namalsk.
Everything works, just the vehicles seem to be for Chernarus and spawn underground or are not visibile but for a few.

I have successfully changed the world_id in the database to 8 but when I run db_spawn_vehicles.pl it still says "Instance name dayz_1.chernarus". What gives?
Should I be running build.pl with --instance 8 or leave it off and just change it in the database?

Back