How to turn all animals into bunnies?

Manatee Hunter

Valued Member!
Not sure if this is the right place but here goes:

Is there a way to make all animals be bunnies and multiply the number of them that exist?

I've been working on making survival necessities more challenging to get, and part of that is basically removing most of the ways you can get canned food and pushing towards hunting... But right now it's way too easy to find big animals in open fields and be set for long periods of time.

I'd much rather force the search for small agile game that is less rewarding meat wise.

I would look @ upcoming dayz changes, before u spend to much time altering it
https://github.com/R4Z0R49/DayZMod/...7ff9a10d90f81c93d7/Documentation/Changelog.md

* [NEW] - You can now eat raw meat (low hp add + possible infection), and Coocked meat (high hp add w/o infection) * [NEW] - RawMeat blood values (beef-100,rabbit-400,bacon-150,chicken-100,mutton-100). * [NEW] - Cookedmeat blood values (beef-600,rabbit-1600,bacon-400,chicken-400,mutton-400).

Rabbit meat is gonna be the best to get / stock up on soon

Well, if beef is 600 cooked ... And you get like is it 6 or 8 pieces... and a rabbit gives you 1.... Sure you lose out on storage space, but the amount of health returned is massive compared to 1 piece of rabbit.

Not to mention - Do these changes state if eating anything results in being fully satiated or partially? It isn't only the health return that concerns me, its really the concept of dying of hunger or thirst.

Thanks for the link and the reply.

Funny that rabbit would be the best. I guess no one ever heard of rabbit starvation. You can die from eating to much rabbit because it's a very lean meat. Not enough protein to sustain someone for a long time

Heh, just looked it up.. And that's rather interesting. Perhaps adding some fishing / bird hunting to the game... Get some fish fats to compensate for that lean rabbit diet.

Back