I cant save anyting into the Gear.

bill741156

I cant save anyting into the Gear.i add somthing to Vehicle Gear when i restart servers.Vehicle Gear things was lost.SQL inventory was empty.this question happen to build like safe also.cant save anything to gear! watch this picture!!!

Help me please!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks you
post-14186-0-55740900-1397394093.jpg

did it work before now? or is this a new server and its never worked here?

server_monitor.sqf is not assigning correct objectUID to the objects when they spawn at server restart?
When you put something into the vehicle inventory (or safe inventory), does your arma2oaserver.rpt file SHOW it being inserted? When you put a bandage into the safe, your RPT file should show a line with the inventory and uniqueID of the safe.

did it work before now? or is this a new server and its never worked here?

server_monitor.sqf is not assigning correct objectUID to the objects when they spawn at server restart?
When you put something into the vehicle inventory (or safe inventory), does your arma2oaserver.rpt file SHOW it being inserted? When you put a bandage into the safe, your RPT file should show a line with the inventory and uniqueID of the safe.
yes this is a new server.but the Vehicle bulidings can be save. im chinese gay my engling not god.and this yi si my server_monitor.sqf can you have a look or do somthing? and my SQL files Download by www.dayzepoch.com
my server_monitor.sqf:https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/247431414/server_monitor.sqf

First and MOST important. Stop calling Chinese people GAY, they will not like it :D . What you mean I think is GUY. GAY means you love other men ...

I read your post on the other site and you put stuff into the safe in the database. Then took the flashlight out and showed us the hiveext.log.
What we need to see is the OTHER way around, when it doesn't work. Show the hiveext.log when you put something INTO the safe so we can see if the INSERT request is being sent. Probably it is not.

Your server_monitor.sqf file is different from mine https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4RTx5O3wZvEN1FaRjZZaVppY1E/edit?usp=sharing . So I think you are running an older version of epoch. Update your server AND client to the current (1402 I think) and see if that helps. Possibly that would help.

to really diagnose your problem, we need your arma20aserver.rpt file and see the part where you try to put something into your safe. And the hive log file for the same time.

The Hiveext.log ONLY shows database entries and sql. The RPT log shows what happens on your server.

1. Download the dayz_server.pbo onto your computer.
2. RIGHT click on your dayz_server.pbo and extract to dayz_server folder.
3. Now you edit the files.
4. Right-click on the folder and pack into dayz_server.pbo file.
5. Upload the new file to your server.

I don't know why you would get that message about the signature but this way you can just over write the dayz_server.pbo on your server.
I have sent you a PM

Back