I must be special :( Massive BE Error

I have not found anything by googling this. I have a Epoch server and last night this happened. I uninstalled/reinstalled BE, BERcon, Gotcha nothing stops it if I have anything with BE enabled. Any help would be greatly appreciated

13:43:23 : RCon admin #0: (Global) BEC : This is a annoying message sent every 5th seconds to the server from Bec 1.48.
13:43:28 : RCon admin #0: (Global) BEC : This is a annoying message sent every 5th seconds to the server from Bec 1.48.
13:43:33 : RCon admin #0: (Global) BEC : This is a annoying message sent every 5th seconds to the server from Bec 1.48.
13:43:38 : RCon admin #0: (Global) BEC : This is a annoying message sent every 5th seconds to the server from Bec 1.48.
13:43:43 : RCon admin #0: (Global) BEC : This is a annoying message sent every 5th seconds to the server from Bec 1.48.
13:43:48 : RCon admin #0: (Global) BEC : This is a annoying message sent every 5th seconds to the server from Bec 1.48.
13:43:53 : RCon admin #0: (Global) BEC : This is a annoying message sent every 5th seconds to the server from Bec 1.48.
13:43:58 : RCon admin #0: (Global) BEC : This is a annoying message sent every 5th seconds to the server from Bec 1.48.
13:44:03 : RCon admin #0: (Global) BEC : This is a annoying message sent every 5th seconds to the server from Bec 1.48.
13:44:08 : RCon admin #0: (Global) BEC : This is a annoying message sent every 5th seconds to the server from Bec 1.48.
13:44:13 : RCon admin #0: (Global) BEC : This is a annoying message sent every 5th seconds to the server from Bec 1.48.

You guys are awesome thank you :D My custom scheduler had gotten reset. In the original that "annoying message" was an example of how to configure it I guess...(LOL oops) it works fine now. Thank you guys so much for helping me :D I hate that I don't have a clue on how stuff works or how to implement stuff and fix it if something goes wrong. I have had my server less than a month and not much experience with computers... the learning curve has been hard on me. I try to exhaust all avenues before posting I just couldn't figure this out though.

Back