I need help creating a heli lifting script (nothing works for me)

Kramarz

Hey peeps,

Since 2 days im standing in place, i cant get this shit working. I got a lot of scripts that are supposed to work like BTC logistics and some other ones that people already compiled, but nothing is working.

Im running this configuration:

ARMA2 103718
Epoch 1.0.3.1 (chernarus)

I simply cannot get ANYTHING to work. there is no information in the logs, no info anywhere, no option in scroll menu.. no lift hud on, just simply NOTHING. Im lost totally.

If you require more information from me (like files etc) just lemme know please.

Got the lift to work now

kind regards,
kramarz

Last edited:
I got the lifting to work now, but having other problem, the lift hud doesnt show up from BTC logistics :-/

Edit: I somehow got it to work now. All i did is installl the inability to lift locked vehicles and it all started working! o_O

Last edited:
Hey Kramarz where did you get the "inability to lift locked vehicles" from in order to install it, am havin the same problem, everything works but the hud and would love to have it.

For the hud you need to edit the description.sqf with the code he provides.. if it still does not work send me your files and i will have a look

I am using the =BTC= version and not R3F not sure if it would be the same, I tried with the code provided and still no his, will attach my files when I get home

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Back