I Need Some Help Please!!!!

z1218beast

Hello,

I need some help with self bloodbag and admin tools. For the life of me i cant get those to work. With self bloodbag i followed tutorials inside and out and no scroll menu pops up it dose not say that its missing something or that there is an error so im confused on that.
Admin tools: Pretty much the same problem nothing shows up. I put the IDs in right but still nothin happens.

You can either message me on here or i we can get in TS or Skype!
PS: if anyone can give me a script or tutorial to clear roads that would be nice!

Thanks, Z1218Beast

did you setup the override for the compiles and call upon the selfactions file that your suppose to copy out of the @dayz_epoch compiles folder? if you followed it properly it should work.

these mods require you to know how to extract files out of a .pbo and to make edits and change file paths.

well, i think you may need to watch some videos on youtube on how to do it. its not an easy thing to type and explain, too many steps and depending on your tech skill level how easy you can follow things. id suggest you download a server pack that already has mods you want if you dont know the basics.

Back