Idea, was wondering if possible

Ricki

Hey, I was sitting here and just thought of a idea for my server that a few others may/mot not be intrested in,
i want to add some sort of recruit a friend system to server, i was wondering if it was possible to make allow a certain player a "Move to me"/"Teleport To Me" option but ONLY for the person he recruited or vice versa. with the code i have he will be able to teleport Anyone. Does anyone know if this is possible or have somthing similar they would like to share??

Also looking for some sort of safe zone/roleplaying/trading tutorial if anyone knows of any

Hmm, may be possible with a website.
Where you have it connected to the same database and when a new player register with his friends code. Then it looks in the database for the friends worldspace then duplicate it for the new guy. When he logs in he will be at the same spot as the friend.

Something like this?
34kj6.png

somthing like hangenders anti-hack were u press F1 and can move to target, i need to remove all the other junk so another file is just move to target & i'll put there UID in manually

Back