If anyone wants help with scripting i am here! Donations Accepted!

FriendlyGGW

Hello, my name is Austin aka Friendly. I have been recently scripting a lot for my Chernarus server which will be linked to at the bottom of the post. I will be helping people with scripting as much as i can. Just pm me what you want and your server files and i will send them back ASAP!

Needed:
Server.pbo
Mission.pbo
Link's to the scripts you want! (Make sure they are the updated ones)

Scripts I can do:
-Self Bloodbag
-Heli lift/Tow
-Salvage Parts
-Auto Refuel
-Spawn intro/Cut scene - with our without music
-AN2 Drops
-Adding in Custom Buildings - One's that are posted on this Website like Cherno Medical Base and Lopatino Base!
-Custom Loading Screen
-Admin Tools
-Custom Debug Monitor
-Flip Vehicle
-Many more

Keep in mind I didn't make these scripts I am just adding them for you. All credit toward the scripts goes to the Maker!

I need some help editing my Heli lift and tow from R3F - Running a Fallujah server and need to customize it to add the vehicles I have on the server. I'd also like to add the AN2 Drops, Blood bag, and Salvaging if possible. Christiankelley48 is my skype if you'd like to contact me there

yes , any money involved will be donations to X or Y thing , just donations , donations and more donations , he is not selling or doing anything like that , just accepting donations , voluntary :p , please he is not doing anything wrong XD

Back