If looking for help installing scripts on your server, look no further!

prominentalex

I understand some people are new to having a DayZ server and are struggling, or you might now have the time. I know what it feels like.

If you are also thinking about renting a server, I'll be able to help you to get started by selecting a host.

I will guide you and help you get your server to be the perfect server for you. I have experience in installing scripts and perfecting the server for you!

I can help you with any mod, any map, Taviana, Chernarus, Lingor, Epoch, Vanilla, Overwatch etc.

I've installed the following scripts

Self Bloodbag
ESP Friendlys
Flip Vehicle
Suicide
Bury Body
Sarge AI
Custom Map Markers
Static AI
BEC Controls
Server Restarts
Iron Domes
AI Missions
Halo Spawn
Cargo Drop
Heli Lift / Towing
Intro Music
Intro Credits
Infistar Antihack
Adjustable Fog
Adjustable Color Filters
Snow
Map Addons and much more

Experience with Hosts:

Dayz.st
Vilayer

HFB

Vert

PM me or for quicker response, join my TS: ts53.gameservers.com:9410 & chat Alexander usually in the Admin Channel.

Examples of Custom Map Addons & Debug Monitors I've done -

CustomDebug2_zpsb0863267.png

CustomDebug_zps0f70650e.png

enfoftheroad_zps51e2f306.png

StaryBase2_zps9a4a54e3.png

Last edited:
I've tryed to contact you on your ts, and got nowhere.. I really need help installing scripts, and will donate for your help. Can you contact me on skype or pm me
Thanks,
Liam

hey any chance you can help me add some basic scripts please ive been through loads of tutorials and no success I cant figure out where im going wrong so any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't use TS but you can add me on Skype : rochelle9983. thanks =)

Hey, thanks for the offer to help, i've tried installing quite a few of these addons but just can't seem to get them working, more so the self blood bag one, i've followed the authors instructions but just get no side menu, if you could help that would be great, or else I can probably get the host to install them at a charge.

Prominentalex, hey mate - I joined your TS earlier but didn't see your name.

Have got a new server we are hoping to install Epoch Panthera on - had a good read tonight and a play about on the Vilayer cPanel (they don't support Panthera as you probably are aware) and I'm just looking for general help and a little teaching really. I'd be happy to pay you for some services also to make it worth your while but I also would like to understand and learn so I'm able to install and do things like edit custom loadouts and add scripts such as self blood bag etc myself.

Any help would be much appreciated if you're able, thank you in advance!

My skype: benjamesdixon

hey im looking for help I want to install
DZAI
trader safezones, towing and a few other ones let me know asap if you can help me out

Back