If you need Help Scripting

supreme6767

Anyone got a New Or Test Server?I wanna put a few Scripts on it and Do a Few tutorials teaching others how to do it easy.People keep asking me (HOW DO YOU ADD BUILDINGS LIKE MARKET AND INDUSTRIAL BUILDINGS!!!!!!!!!!SPAMMMMMM!!)

Lol really?You dont know how to upgrade your 3d editor -_-
But when i started this shit was hard for me as well then I youtube it and get a Bunch of Shitty tutorials!Also Alot of people cant get the Base building to Work when there's a written Tutorial and 10 million comments Answering the Same questions OVER N OVER Lol I once went through this cant lie the Creator of the Mod said in a email to me "Do it again!Read it!"

I did it about 17 times Server restarts was fierce but I finally figured it out and got it working with keycode and extra buildings...

Anyway if you got a New server or test server and you want some cool scripts.Private message me or hit me on skype.Even if you dont want me in your server and need help ill take a look at your PBO and hook you up.Just tell me what scripts you want

YES! My and my friend have a brand new server and I actually need help with the vehicle salvage mod. Your more then welcome to add to your hearts desire and we will make you an admin. Steam User: GuiltyGod Skype: david.kebodeaux (the warri nigeria location one)

i understand their complaints on basebuilding 1.2, it still is broken as it dont work on 1.7.7.1, i downloaded asiankids server pack only because he had it working it said, but the keypad doesnt work, and when i went to update it myself and redo the steps for the 0.1 upgrade that someone made, the code they were asking me to find didnt exist in the file and made it impossible to make work.

i had to end up telling my people on the server we cant use keypads due to this.

Back