IMPORTANT UPDATE

shinkicker

Administrator
Staff member
If you downloaded the mod before 15:00 GMT today (13/01) then you need the following update:

1. Download the following file: http://opendayz.net/downloads/DayZ2017/Addons.rar
  2. Copy it to @DayZ2017/Addons
  3. Right Click Addons.rar and 'Extract to here'
  4. It will ask you to overwrite two files (dayz_code.pbo and dayz_anim.pbo.shinkicker.bisign) - Say Yes.

I want to extend my thanks to Shinkicker for enabling me the privilage to help with the progress of the mod. DayZ2017 is my most favourite game to play. I see this as not just the future of DayZ or DayZ 2017.. but i see this as the future of gaming in general by fusing more real life aspects to gaming and actually restoring what DayZ should be about... and thats survival!

My love for DayZ 2017 will forever be a source of passion and encouragement for me to be a thorough tester and future coder etc.. I will start to learn coding and texture changing etc with the help of other members of the team to really play an integral role in the project.

Again, i want to thank Shinkicker for the oppertunity and i want to extend my love for the rest of the guys and girls on the team. YOU'RE ALL BADASSES! :)

Kind Regards

Hellborn

P.S. you can always rely on me to be there for DayZ2017 in everyway.

Back