In game time help please

stetson

So i've set my Hiveext.ini to

Code:
[Time]
;Possible values: Local, Custom, Static
Type = Static
;If using Custom type, offset from UTC in hours (can be negative as well)
;Offset = 0
;If using Static type (Hour value always the same on every server start), the value (0-24) to set the Hour to
Hour = 13

but time just keeps flowing. isnt it like suppose to be static? also if i change it to anything else like custom or local when people join or respawn they get the time that the server is set for, but if you live for a long time it could be nighttime for you. so basicly you can have people be in night time and day time depending on how long they have been alive. this seems very wrong to me.

well thats fine and all, but why is everyone apon reconnecting going to the begining of the servers time? shouldnt they be caught up with the flow of time?

search for "time sync" and see if it's running in RPT. If it isn't then your server_cleanup.fsm is messed up.

i just put in a fresh server.pbo and mission.pbo, ran it for awhile checked the RPT for "time sync" and nothing came up? =(

Check your server_cleanup.fsm for this code:

Code:
/*%FSM<LINK "time_sync">*/
        class time_sync
        {
          priority = 0.000000;
          to="sync_the_time";
          precondition = /*%FSM<CONDPRECONDITION""">*/""/*%FSM</CONDPRECONDITION""">*/;
          condition=/*%FSM<CONDITION""">*/"((diag_tickTime - _lastUpdate) > 300)"/*%FSM</CONDITION""">*/;
          action=/*%FSM<ACTION""">*/"_lastUpdate = diag_tickTime;"/*%FSM</ACTION""">*/;
        };
        /*%FSM</LINK>*/

alright i've gotten it singled down to a line from my admintools.

Code:
if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) !=

if i get rid of that and go back to stock

Code:
if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

i can get time sync and loot cleanup to pop up, but vehicles i spawn kill me.

alright i've gotten it singled down to a line from my admintools.

Code:
if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) !=

if i get rid of that and go back to stock

Code:
if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

i can get time sync and loot cleanup to pop up, but vehicles i spawn kill me.

Same here

Back