Increasing loot chances in vehicles

BetterDeadThanZed

Valued Member!
So, I've got over 300 vehicles on my Chernarus server. They've all been hand placed in the 3D editor. When I look in my control panel at the vehicles on the server, most don't have loot in them. Is there a way to increase the chances of loot spawning in the vehicles because right now it's apparently VERY low.

DB=>Vehicle=>Inventory.

Here is where you can decide what items a vehicle will have when it first spawns in. No idea if its even possible to randomize the items.

Hope this helps

That only allows you to set an inventory for a specific type of vehicle. I'd like to either set an inventory for a vehicle based on it's spawn, or to increase or randomize the chance of vehicles to have loot. Right now it seems very few of my vehicles are spawning with loot.

I tend not to like the idea of spawning loot in vehicles, players can remember the location of the vehicles they have and constantly blow them up before restart and collect the loot from them again. infinite supply of what ever is in there.

I tend not to like the idea of spawning loot in vehicles, players can remember the location of the vehicles they have and constantly blow them up before restart and collect the loot from them again. infinite supply of what ever is in there.

That's why the ability to have a chance of random loot would be nice.

Back