Inferno Epoch| Starting Gear| Tons of AI| Missions| Custom Mapping| Donor Perks| Open Bases and more

Riggs

97ltu8p.jpg

IP: 198.154.118.37:4040
TS3:ts52.gameservers.com:9124

Come Join us! We are a fun easy going community that will try our best to satisfy your DayZ needs! We are running a 1.0.2.5 Epoch server that is fresh. When I say fresh I mean loads of cars (Unlocked), bases (untouched), and a great time to get ahead of the pack. We have a dedicated staff team that will always be there to respond to any problems. Even if you do not see them online, believe me they are there! We are looking for players who are going to stick around and hang out with us. These players ( for a limited time) Will be rewarded for joining opening week. These rewards include two free lockable vehicle, One briefcase for building supplies and depending on how active a custom donor base that will be mapped in. This offer expires 12/15/13. Please come spend some time at Inferno DayZ Epoch Server and kick back and relax.

Staff Positions are open, but you must be a active member of the community. Please do not ask, we will give it out as we deem fit.

For every two people brought to the server that stay for over a week a secret reward will be handed out to each member of your group. If those two people get two more people... We have a special surprise.

Mods:
Nice Debug Monitor
Self BloodBag
Safe Traders
Custom mapping
AIs in cities/towns
Custom Loadout ( Changes around)
Donor Custom Loadout (Also changes)
AI missions with incredible loot
Auto-Refuel

Mods to be added:
Tow/Lift
More custom towns
Tag Friendly
and more....

* If we reach 15 players tonight, admins will host a Hunger Games event. Rewards Will be given out Do not miss the opportunity!*

Back