Infistar Anti-Hack installation [ Need Help!]

anthony jr

Hey guys! I recently purchased a Dayz server from Survival Servers along with the dayz antihack (Infistar), for some reason I have to install it manually... Anyway when I installed it i uploaded the server.pbo installed the BattleEye files and also set the AH config to using the mod EPOCH, the line at the end of server_functions.sqf is also added but when I start up the server and join it I get to the loading screen and then it says "Waiting for server to Start Authentication". I have no idea why it is doing this and I have narrowed it down the Dayz_Server.pbo because I have uninstalled the Dayz Antihack, and it still doesn't work. ( I know how to fix the problem by using a fresh Server.pbo but I do not know how to get the Antihack working... any help?)

Guys stop being stupid SS is a scam and is run by children, not legally, also that code is stolen from infistar so..... You will get no real support unless someone is really kind :/ Life lessons don't go for the best deal, Look at reviews before purchasing something :/

true that i run off survival servers skipped the infistar and paided 40 dollars for it wish i can change hosts but there soo cheap and i have access to all i need
Ha right..... You will see and don't come crying to me when u do :0 also there is no need to be a smart ass I am just simply pointing out a fact don't get butt hurt and fan boy like xbox we are on pc. Good luck getting a good community going.

UHLsZT9.png

What you've done looks like this?

Back