Infistar. F2 forbidden ¿?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betotapia

Hi, I have the following problem with infistar: Pressing F2 to activate the menu admin me a message that appears F2 is prohibited. who is that?

InfiSTAR is a smart program and disables certain keys so players cant attempt to activate anything but if your the owner and you are wondering why it says F2 is prohibited when you try to activate the admin menu its because your not on the admin list and to go on the admin list go to the AHconfig.sqf in your server.pbo and then go to

/* SUPER ADMIN HERE */ _SuperLevel_List =["0","0","0"] //do not have a , at the end.

and the zero's are like a list of who is admin so what you need to do is find your unique player ID and copy and paste it in where 1 of the zero's are so it looks like this

/* SUPER ADMIN HERE */ _SuperLevel_List =["12345678","0","0"] //do not have a , at the end.

I hope this helped
Note that 12345678 is not a real ID

Also remember the terms of use
Please note that no commercial service is to be advertised on opendayz.net. This also includes posting promotions or other marketing materials connected to a commercial service.

Thank you very much, but I had done that was wrong in a number, now works perfect. Thanks again .. (where I can add green, blue and red missions?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back