Instantly spawning vehicles and TPing?

Merg

Yesterday i was playing on a DayZ server where the admin was able to TP to me and spawn a SUV to me without restarting the server. How is that possible? I would like to know how to do it.

I own a namalsk server from dayz.st, and if i want to spawn a vehicle i need to restart the server.

Thanks!

Anti-Hax with admin tools , i think not so sure if it got any name, can send you a pm with the skype name of the maker of the admin tools.

can you show me some screenshots of this tool?
so i can see if its worth this 50-100 bucks... ^^

cya

can you show me some screenshots of this tool?
so i can see if its worth this 50-100 bucks... ^^

cya

antihax.png

In my eyes, there's a fine line between having more flexibility for admins and using your power to cheat.

It's actually not a fine line, not even close to one... It's more black and white than you think.

I have no issue spectating players, check out their bases, Tping around the map to do various tasks and check out bugs for myself when people complain about them.

i also would love the ability to TP players to specific locations. Say hacker joins. Kills a few players. I ban him and would like to TP them instantly back to their corpses so they don't get cheated out of it. Or help people immediately by restoring their vehicles (again hacker attacks) or due to any number of bugs that can screw you over in this game...

honestly, TPing people would be great... Sometimes skin changes or logging in leaves people in debug land, rather than doing all that database TPing... point and click is way faster.. especially if its a regular occurrence like it is on my Celle server.

Using any of the knowledge gained while ESP/TPing etc and playing the game IS abuse. I know the spawn of everything / everyones bases etc... To the point that I do not even play on my own server, I simply do what I can so others enjoy it.... Even with no ESP or TP powers the information is already in my head... what's to say me stumbling on something is really stumbling on it or memory that i'm not totally aware of being used?

It's actually not a fine line, not even close to one... It's more black and white than you think.

I have no issue spectating players, check out their bases, Tping around the map to do various tasks and check out bugs for myself when people complain about them.

i also would love the ability to TP players to specific locations. Say hacker joins. Kills a few players. I ban him and would like to TP them instantly back to their corpses so they don't get cheated out of it. Or help people immediately by restoring their vehicles (again hacker attacks) or due to any number of bugs that can screw you over in this game...

honestly, TPing people would be great... Sometimes skin changes or logging in leaves people in debug land, rather than doing all that database TPing... point and click is way faster.. especially if its a regular occurrence like it is on my Celle server.

Using any of the knowledge gained while ESP/TPing etc and playing the game IS abuse. I know the spawn of everything / everyones bases etc... To the point that I do not even play on my own server, I simply do what I can so others enjoy it.... Even with no ESP or TP powers the information is already in my head... what's to say me stumbling on something is really stumbling on it or memory that i'm not totally aware of being used?

Yeah i see your point, i have used it when i didnt have battleye on, there was some players that bypassed the custom antihax, but we spectated the players every hour, and baned some as50 guys...XD

But its very easy to admin abuse with something like this, so you need to trust the admins and be sure that they will not admin abuse!

-snip-
I meant that having god mode, repairing your own vehicle, and stuff like that is the fine line.
I've used the spectate tool a lot. Watching certain players moving around the map rather quickly without a vehicle traveling with them is suspicious, along with several players in a certain area obtaining a large sum of gear when around one spot.

With the teleporting issue, I see how it may be a problem with maps such as Celle, however, if a script kiddie joins, teleports people, and kills them, I would see it better fit to have people's gear put back on them instead of them getting teleported to their body's location.
One thing that would arouse interest is if a player is stuck in debug land (i.e. skin change or respawn), they can easily relog to reset their location. A better solution would be to set their position to a random spawn point.
If they had a skin change and are stuck at another location prior to their changing position, it should be resolved with something that can save their old position and port them back.

However, these are only my views on the additions. There may be other uses for such listed above.

That being said, I know plenty of server admins who abuse their power as admins. A group that I play with was banned from a few servers after gaining knowledge of corrupt admins.

Well it's simple - Corrupt admin? - Don't play there. Good admins? Play there.

People want to know the admins are there to protect everyone, not just themselves. So I do see your point, but eventually asshole owners/admins are spotted and people say fuck this place.

Yeah i see your point, i have used it when i didnt have battleye on, there was some players that bypassed the custom antihax, but we spectated the players every hour, and baned some as50 guys...XD

But its very easy to admin abuse with something like this, so you need to trust the admins and be sure that they will not admin abuse!

Oh and I do trust mine. They regulate each other and I watch over them... Never had a problem with them, guess I found players that are as passionate as I am with similar goals.

Back