Interested in making a "Day Z Lingor Extreme Edition" Mod.

Would you play a map with over 900 vehicles and a ton of features not available to any mod now?

• YES

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • NO! THATS STUPID!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Nebulazer

Valued Member!
Hello, I am very interested in making a complete package install modification of the Dayz Lingor map either it be 1.3 or 2.1 (with Skaronator's permission or even better guidance) using A LOT of the @addons for weapons and vehicles available on Armaholic for my friends and i, also anyone else interested in trying it. My associate Fylthi and I host a Dayz Lingor server using bliss and DayzCC. I plan to move everything to a dedicated host once i have the funds, which will be fairly soon. I understand a lot of what to touch and not what to touch when it comes to the coding side of things but i am very interested in learning the more complicated side of things as i get into this project. I am willing to learn, listen, and pay if it completely necessary but honestly would rather gain friendships and partnerships through the process to further myself in the path of something i have imagined of trying since i was a child, and now have the opportunity to. If you are interested in the same thing i am and want to see a lot of interesting items, vehicles, weapons, and AI get added to the game that are not available in anything else, post below. If not, go ahead and troll or flame me because this game should not have more than 100 vehicles because it becomes too "easy". I just like features (and i want to have mech battles) but i am also interested in adding a back story to this (which our server is well on its way of already) so that it is not just a hodgepodge of features for no reason. If you are interested in trying our server before even posting to know a little bit about my goals and what i have planned our server is 68.49.242.56:2302 or Fylthi has posted a page about it http://opendayz.net/threads/fylthi-ops-lingor-mod-tons-of-server-addons-900-special-vehicles.9343/. I personally handled adding the buildings and most of the vehicles on this server, and added the AI and R3F. Yes there are still bugs, but Lingor is kind of buggy in my opinion. The bugs seem regional on the map (not sure if anyone else has noticed).

Sorry if my post is a bit long, thank you for reading my idea.

Nebulazer

Ill just touch on the point you said about friendships lol, Neb has been a great asset to keeping this server moving forward. If anyone would share the info he's requesting or get together with him and butt heads over coding I assure you his outside the box kind of thinking might even expand the potential for your own projects .. Worked for me with every addon we have installed :)

Thanks Neb & Thanks OPEN DAYZ COMMUNITY, We wouldn't be running one of the most fun servers to date without you. You're always welcome on our IP's.

p.s. LOL @ the haters who think having tons of vehicles makes it easy. (this could be its own post)

Imagine that every player starts with a tank ..... YEAH sounds real easy doesn't it???? When they (players) come for you and blow you up because you're hiding in the hills from AI (with choppers and tanks as well). [AUXG] (my clan) wouldn't have even looked twice at you before shooting. Form a team and work closely with them to stay alive, THIS is one of the ways we know players will be challenged because it already works.

I'm one of the people that is actually bored with DayZ but I still love everything about the game. It's hard to explain but the game just needs more and that, ultimately, is why I run a server in the first place. Zombies were making me yawn because dispatching them is too easy, especially once u learn how to pull a whole town of Zeds to an industrial building and unload a whole packs worth of clips without getting touched; the game play was ruined.

On my server even if I log out and spawn myself ammo and bandages you'll still see me dying left and right because the AI is INTENSE and they roll deep! Players are fighting for their lives so they open fire quickly and I personally feel like having all of the added high value loot and vehicles makes it that much more of an even playing field for both AI and players thus leading into more bloodbaths. that's all for now :) thanks again

Hello, I am very interested in making a complete package install modification of the Dayz Lingor map either it be 1.3 or 2.1 (with Skaronator's permission or even better guidance) using A LOT of the @addons for weapons and vehicles available on Armaholic for my friends and i, also anyone else interested in trying it. My associate Fylthi and I host a Dayz Lingor server using bliss and DayzCC. I plan to move everything to a dedicated host once i have the funds, which will be fairly soon. I understand a lot of what to touch and not what to touch when it comes to the coding side of things but i am very interested in learning the more complicated side of things as i get into this project. I am willing to learn, listen, and pay if it completely necessary but honestly would rather gain friendships and partnerships through the process to further myself in the path of something i have imagined of trying since i was a child, and now have the opportunity to. If you are interested in the same thing i am and want to see a lot of interesting items, vehicles, weapons, and AI get added to the game that are not available in anything else, post below. If not, go ahead and troll or flame me because this game should not have more than 100 vehicles because it becomes too "easy". I just like features (and i want to have mech battles) but i am also interested in adding a back story to this (which our server is well on its way of already) so that it is not just a hodgepodge of features for no reason. If you are interested in trying our server before even posting to know a little bit about my goals and what i have planned our server is 68.49.242.56:2302 or Fylthi has posted a page about it http://opendayz.net/threads/fylthi-ops-lingor-mod-tons-of-server-addons-900-special-vehicles.9343/. I personally handled adding the buildings and most of the vehicles on this server, and added the AI and R3F. Yes there are still bugs, but Lingor is kind of buggy in my opinion. The bugs seem regional on the map (not sure if anyone else has noticed).

Sorry if my post is a bit long, thank you for reading my idea.

Nebulazer

Good idea bringing this to the community mate! Much appreciated! and thanks in advance to the community! Lets make something great together!

Back