Is there a drug script for dayz epoch like in takistan life?

Gamergaming

I know there are alot of things you cant add to games such as cars and guns but i was wondering if you were able to ad drugs into epoch like have a field and players can go there and get them you can do it in takistan life and you dont need to download anything to play that so you should be able to do it in dayz plus there is an item called a kilo of hemp in the game so i was wondering if you could implement it. If anyone knows anything let me know because im an owner of a just starting out server and that might get me on the map a little bit for being sort of unique.

look into the takistan life server.pbo and mission.pbo to see how the have done it, then with a clean epoch try to replicate it, even copy paste the "drug" sections and try it out, trail and error is your friend so is Google, also this "practice" can be applied to a lot of mods and with a little determination and hard work you can port all most any "feature" into dayz

Ok I have set up a marker that when you enter gives you a option to "harvest" you must have a hunting knife for it to show up, when you " harvest you get the "hemp item", I have then added a new "drug trader" where you can sell your pot :), just cleaning up script and will release soon,

Ok I have set up a marker that when you enter gives you a option to "harvest" you must have a hunting knife for it to show up, when you " harvest you get the "hemp item", I have then added a new "drug trader" where you can sell your pot :), just cleaning up script and will release soon,
you made a script for drugs awesome :p can you message me when its done

Back