issue with invcust on 1.7.4.4

igoooor

Hello guys !
I'm using one 1.7.5 Reality server and two 1.7.4.4 Reality servers.
On my 1.7.5 server, incvust and loadouts work fine, but on my 1.7.4.4 server i have an issue, it only loads the inventory, but not the backpack and model (I have an empty DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1 and basic model). But there is the backpack with items inside i was supposed to have according to my loadout on the ground where I spawn oO
Before I was using Bliss and everything worked fine (without gender selection).
Any idea ?

I am able to temp fix this by modifying the server_playerLogin.sqf from invcust package.

line 56, change this:
Code:
_isNew = count (_primary select 3) == 0;
to:
Code:
_isNew      = count _primary < 6;

I am a noob in coding this language, so I have no idea what I did there, I just took old code from Bliss I used until now.
The downside to this temp fix, is that it disables the gender selection when you start a new life.

Anyone could do better than me to fix this weird thing ?

but there is a branch 1.7.4.4 on github with changes that has been made since the fork
The changes that were made were minimal and simply allowed the female skin to be selected. However, this is an unsupported branch at this time, all development is in the 1.7.5 branch. What you have done is the correct "fix" for this issue as it will simply revert it back to the code ayan had.

Ok ! And to be sure, Utes and Taviana are not yet supported by the 1.7.5 branch right ?
Not as of yet, hopefully the developers of that will update it to 1.7.5 and we can start spinning servers off of that via Reality.

Back