issue with Invcust on 1.7.5

igoooor

Hello guys !
Since the last commit (Github: Enabled Gender selection properly like official server), custom invenory (Invcust) doesn't work correctly.
If I add a custom_loadout with inventory, backpack and model, when I start a new life, I will only have the inventory, but not the backpack and model.
And the weird thing, the backpack I should have from the loadout is on the ground where I spawned.
I tried to use the old code from invcust/compile/server_playerLogin.sqf, but loadouts were completely broken (not even inventory was ok).
Any idea why this is happening ? And am I the only one ?

My last update before this one was from the Feb 04

Okayt what are you using for Hero skin? none of my iv cust players with Hero enabled from before the patch and update to reality can use them despite no adjustments to the table and its contents

Edit* meant hero not rocket :D

rocket skins work all skins work

the new hiveext.dll is breaking all loadout configs. Revert back to the original hivext.dll pre 1.7.5.1 and your loadouts will work.

wait for a fix. Hopefully they just remove gender selection screen all together.

rocket skins work all skins work

the new hiveext.dll is breaking all loadout configs. Revert back to the original hivext.dll pre 1.7.5.1 and your loadouts will work.

wait for a fix. Hopefully they just remove gender selection screen all together.

why is there a new hiveext if the old one works? What could go wrong with using the old one?

with the old hiveext.dll saving tents doesnt work and gender selection screen doesnt work and any custom hive queries dont work.

The new Hiveext.dll fixes gender selection screen and tents and custom queries but breaks custom loadouts.

Can someone tell me what files i should change on my server. And how to do so? i have FTP access to my server and access to the database. Im really not good with this stuff and would like to resolve the Loadout issue on my server. :) thanks in advance.

Back