Join My Server! Modded/Custom Loot/ And Much More!

Lucifer20

The Devils Server Community is a fun, PVP and challenging server after spending months upon months on the server making it as fun and as supportive to the players as possible, I Aim to achieve the best play style for my server by constantly updating and changing the server to ways that would meet players expectations, I Have also created Server Mod Packs And Will Be Adding more to the packs, I Have got 2 mod packs with Faction Items like map armbands and also custom Clothing, loading screen and Main Menu Music, I Have Made It a very hard challenging server by removing stuff that makes it boring, If You Are Interested Come And Take A Look. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this it means a lot. We Look Forward To Meeting With You On The Deadly Paths Of Deer Isle!

If You Would Like To Know More Please Come Along And Join!
DEVILS SERVER[1PP][RAIDING][TOXICZONE][PVP][PVE][FACTIONS]

(CURRENTLY GOT 20 SLOTS BUT LETS MAKE IT GROW)..............The Devils Server Community is a fun, PVP and challenging server after spending months upon months on the server making it as fun and as supportive to the players as possible, I Aim to achieve the best play style for my server by constantly updating and changing the server to ways that would meet players expectations, I Have also created Server Mod Packs And Will Be Adding more to the packs, I Have got 2 mod packs with Faction Items like map armbands and also custom Clothing, loading screen and Main Menu Music, I Have Made It a very hard challenging server by removing stuff that makes it boring, If You Are Interested Come And Take A Look. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this it means a lot. We Look Forward To Meeting With You On The Deadly Paths Of Deer Isle!

DEVILS SERVER[3PP][1PP][Raiding][Custom Mods][Pvp][Pve][Faction https://discord.gg/uzjnnzr

(CURRENTLY GOT 20 SLOTS BUT LETS MAKE IT GROW)..............The Devils Server Community is a fun, PVP and challenging server after spending months upon months on the server making it as fun and as supportive to the players as possible, I Aim to achieve the best play style for my server by constantly updating and changing the server to ways that would meet players expectations, I Have also created Server Mod Packs And Will Be Adding more to the packs, I Have got 2 mod packs with Faction Items like map armbands and also custom Clothing, loading screen and Main Menu Music, I Have Made It a very hard challenging server by removing stuff that makes it boring, If You Are Interested Come And Take A Look. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this it means a lot. We Look Forward To Meeting With You On The Deadly Paths Of Deer Isle!

DEVILS SERVER[3PP][1PP][Raiding][Custom Mods][Pvp][Pve][Faction https://discord.gg/uzjnnzr

Back