Join the InvasionZ Dev Team!

Nebulazer

Valued Member!
Hello everyone! This community has been great to me, so great that i am returning the favor. I am leading the development of a new DayZ type of mod called InvasionZ. The main difference to this new mode is the addition of a leveling system and the ability to play as a zombie and an alien. Everything starts exactly the same as normal dayz, but if you are killed by either a Zetaborn (IceBreakr's) or a zombie (new models coming), you are turned into a zombie where then you may either self destruct to start over or continue your journey as a zombie and get stronger until you are strong enough to be abducted and transformed to your first stage of Alien. There is many more aspects being built for this new mod and we already have permission from a few different mod makers for using their weapons/ vehicles/ skins, and I have already contacted Dotjosh to inform him about the development of this and he has approved its addition to DayzCommander for when it is finished. This will take place on IceBreakr's new Lingor. Player2 is writing the scripts for the level system and the zombie transformation and skills. Xerxes is making the load screen and new objects and models. I have someone working on a website also. I want to make sure once this is finished that it will be available for everyone to use and host on their own server if they choose, and I want to make sure everyone who adds the most essential parts of the new mod get credit by being mentioned in the load screen. If you are interested, you can start by either making a post on this topic, or you can email me at [email protected] or contact me here on opendayz.

Back