Keypad locking

Okay, is it possible to take one of the ammo boxes that are not natural spawned into dayz and like, put it in through the editor with code to make it a unique 6 digit key-code.

That way my server supporters could go to their camp and have a locked box that only they and the people they give the code to can access.

Give it like 1000 spaces for guns and items and say stock it to your hearts content.

Having said that, can you make it nearly invincible as well? It would really suck if someone just ran it over with their car.

Yes. Yes it does.

We are doing a bit of a roleplay thing. Its getting nice with Tin cans as currency and people being bounty hunters and mercenaries.

We build big bases and zombie safe towns for roleplay purposes, people live in houses there and it sucks for just a newb to walk in, go into your house (Which I'd love a way to lock those too) and then just walk away with gear you did actually loot.

Ah i see, sounds pretty good. What system are you using for houses? Or are you just using the standard buldings from the editor?

standard buildings for now, I would like to toss doors or some sort of functional gate on the front of them so that people can lock up and enjoy, along with the crates, I am just not far enough along in scripting to work it out myself.

Back