Kicked for #126 after updating to 1.5

Chalk1990

--------------------------------------------------
YES; I did read the FAQ and the READMEs
on opendayz.net and on github,
and I searched this thread for my issue.

Version of SAR_AI : 1.5
Version of Dayz : 1.7.6

Serverpackage
Type : DayZ.st
Version : unknown

Installed mods :
SARGE AI
Self Blood Bag
Admin Tools
Fred's Wardrobe
Custom Loot Table
Debug Monitor
DynamicWeatherEffects

Enabled debug modes: None

Describe your issue:

Players, and I are being kicked for script #126 after I updated your script to 1.5.

Line #126 is:

Code:
5 addBackpackCargoGlobal

Even after putting

Code:
1 addBackpackCargoGlobal

It still kicks me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paste an EXTRACT of the relevant parts of cfg files
(SAR_config, x_x_grid.cgf, x_x_grps.cfg) here:

Paste the RELEVANT parts of your rpt file here:

Did you try to disable my mod and check if your issue is still there? NO
Did you try to disable OTHER mods to see which mod is causing the issue? NO
Did you read the FAQ and the READMEs on opendayz.net and on github? YES
Did you search this thread if anyone else had the issue as well ? YES

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you use comments in your scripts.txt (commented lines). You shouldnt do that, there is no easy way then to figure out which filter was matched. check your scripts.log and check for the condition that lead to the kick, and search that in your scripts.txt.

I had the same issue and the temp fix is in another thread... Look for the title Script Restriction #126 :)

you use comments in your scripts.txt (commented lines). You shouldnt do that, there is no easy way then to figure out which filter was matched. check your scripts.log and check for the condition that lead to the kick, and search that in your scripts.txt.

Those comments were provided in a script.txt I downloaded from Inkko

Code:
"hooting at friendly players ???",_aikiller_name];

It's restriction #129, so I put
Code:
!"hooting at friendly players ???",_aikiller_name];

after number #131 on the scripts.txt, and it still kicks everyone....You said 2 numbers above the restriction #, and that's what I did. I even put it on #129, and same shit..

This is lines 129-131 in my script.txt

Code:
1 limitSpeed !"\"limitSpeed\"," !"hooting at friendly players ???",_aikiller_name];
1 setOwner !"\"setOwner\","
1 call !"\"call\"," //#+6 !"hooting at friendly players ???",_aikiller_name];

as i said - if you have comments in your scripts.txt, the 2 lines below rule is invalid. you need to locate it yourself then.

quotes need to be escaped in the filter rule, and the string for the filter rule needs to be in quotes.

Okay, I get a similar issue.

I do know how to edit scripts.txt (5 vs 1 etc). However for me I get kicks with a #123 - Now, like #123 is set to a 1...

line #124
1 limitSpeed !"\"limitSpeed\","

line #125
1 setOwner !"\"setOwner\",

After that:
1 "rspawn" !"rspawn = 'spawn'" !"rspawncode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'spawn.sqf')" !"rspawncode"
and so forth...

All set to '1'

I know with // comments I need to add an extra line number to track, but what I am wondering is, what in the new version of the AI is causing this, and how should I track it? I've tried and failed, and in the past, I have always managed to fix scripts... could it be another file other than scripts.txt (one of the other battleye files perhaps?)

Any ideas guys?

Back