Kicked for firing UAZ mounted gun

Althasil

Hi,

On my dayztaviana.com server folks have been getting kicked for the past week (since the latest dayz & arma update) when using the UAZ with the mounted 50 cal. I believe it's script restriction #85. I've tried searching around, but keep turning up empty. Would anyone be able to advise me what I should add/change in my BE/scripts.txt file?

edit: I put the topic here as Taviana is the only map that supports this vehicle (I think).

We've noticed this on a few servers starting a week or so back, we're looking into the resolution.

We fixed this on our main panth server and again last night on a new tavi server. This will also fix firing guns from any mounted vehicles including vodniks and the little terrorist trucks we use on panthera. BE changed something recently and this is plaguing servers with certain vehicles.

1) download scripts.txt
2) find "5 setWeaponReloadingTime" (scroll down usually between lines 86-90 depending on any comments at the top)
3) change the '5' to a '1' so it only logs instead of kicks
4) save and re-upload to server
5) reload scripts from rcon or restart
6) ...
7) profit

IYKHT9ts.jpg

I can't say I've seen this issue. You might be better off making a new thread as it sounds like the issue you have mentioned is completely unrelated. You might only get people looking in here to discuss/resolve the UAZ problem.

Back