Krixes - Self Bloodbag Script

Krixes I want to say Thank you it works like a charm. I have been trying to get the base building 1.2 and the lift script on my server but i have had no luck.

Krixes I want to say Thank you it works like a charm. I have been trying to get the base building 1.2 and the lift script on my server but i have had no luck.
You sir are quite welcome!
Once you get it working on Taviana please post the change=] (which I'm sure you will). Thank you!
This does work on Taviana lawl! Just make sure you use your fn_selfActions.sqf from the dayz_code.pbo located inside your taviana addons folder as there are a couple changes they made in there. Then follow then instructions on the modified pbo and fn_selfActions part :)

**Edit - Matter of fact this should work on about every mod out there! :D

Hey Krixes. I've ran into a problem. I decided to switch hosts because I wanted a whitelisting function. Well, when I go to give myself a bloodbag, the animation doesn't stop. And I don't know what's causing this. I edited just like I did before and it worked on my previous host. Now the animation just wont stop therefore not bloodbaging myself.

Edit: Never mind. I managed to fix it. XD

Hey Krixes. I've ran into a problem. I decided to switch hosts because I wanted a whitelisting function. Well, when I go to give myself a bloodbag, the animation doesn't stop. And I don't know what's causing this. I edited just like I did before and it worked on my previous host. Now the animation just wont stop therefore not bloodbaging myself.

Edit: Never mind. I managed to fix it. XD
Im glad you figured it out! What did the problem end up being?

So couse i have some time and a Test Server i testet on what it works:

DayZ 1.7.6.1:

Chernarus
Fallujah
Lingor Island
Namalsk
Panthera Island
Takistan
Taviana both Version
Oring

DayZ Epoch
DayZ Origin

DayZ 1.7.6.1:

Chernarus
Fallujah
Lingor Island
Namalsk
Panthera Island
Takistan
Taviana both Version
Oring

DayZ Epoch
DayZ Origin

How do you have a origin server?

DayZ 1.7.6.1:

Chernarus
Fallujah
Lingor Island
Namalsk
Panthera Island
Takistan
Taviana both Version
Oring

DayZ Epoch
DayZ Origin
A Friend bought one so i had the Chance to test ^^.
I forgot:

Also working in Celle
Wunderbar! Thank you for testing this on the multiple mods!

Will add this to the description with your credits for testing! :)

Have you seen my tent sleep healing script yet? :D

Thank you but you dont have to ^^.
Just got some free time XD.

But today i FU---- Up my Pc XD got to wait for the new before testing your Tent refive.

K your error is you put this code.....
Code:
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf"; //Compile custom compiles
in front of progressLoadingScreen 0.1 when its supposed to be just before progressLoadingScreen 1.0 :D
What so like this?
Code:
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf"; //Compile custom compiles

What so like this?
Code:
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
Like this....
Code:
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";                //Compile regular functions
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;
Is there a way to make this ONLY for heroes and admins?
Yes there is I believe Manatee Hunter posted it back on..... page 1

Back