Krixes - Self Bloodbag Script

Oh snap nice, time to switch to using this.. I like the ability to customize it. Would it be possible to have different infection rates for self blood bag and bagging others?

My script only effects bagging yourself, infection rates for bagging others is handled in another script.

You may change the chance for self bloodbag via the _infectionChance variable at the top of player_selfBloodbag.sqf :)

If I put this in the fn_selfactions.sqf will it work:

Code:
PlayerHumanity = (player getVariable"humanity");
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["XXXXXXXX"] or (PlayerHumanity < -15000) or (PlayerHumanity > 7000)) then {
    _mags = magazines player;
    // Krixes Self Bloodbag
    if ("ItemBloodbag" in _mags) then {
        hasBagItem = true;
    } else { hasBagItem = false;};
    if((speed player <= 1) && hasBagItem && _canDo) then {
        if (s_player_selfBloodbag < 0) then {
            s_player_selfBloodbag = player addaction[("<t color=""#c70000"">" + ("Self Bloodbag") +"</t>"),"scripts\bloodbag.sqf","",5,false,true,"", ""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_selfBloodbag;
        s_player_selfBloodbag = -1;
    };
    };

Basically the old self BB I was using I had a humanity or UID requirement.. Would like to preserve that.

If I put this in the fn_selfactions.sqf will it work
That looks like it should work, I have not changed anything related to fn_selfActions so your old method should work fine!

Version 1.4 is up.... changelog at top and file player_selfbloodbag.sqf updated appropriately!

I'm having trouble getting this to work. I'm using DayZ Epoch and the missions aren't in PBO files, they're just in a folder structure in the MPMission directory. I've added all relevant items into there and extracted the fn_selfActions.sqf from the Epoch files since it is different but I still can't get anything to show up in game.
I'm also not seeing any error messages in the logs. Any ideas?
I can attach any files you need to check.

So what other things you going to make?:p if your a good scripter i got a awesome idea
Im an ok scripter... i get by lawl :p On my server I have 3 working trains and a special tent sleep healing script I have made myself with custom snoring and animations. :D

I would love to hear your idea! hehe
I'm having trouble getting this to work. I'm using DayZ Epoch and the missions aren't in PBO files, they're just in a folder structure in the MPMission directory. I've added all relevant items into there and extracted the fn_selfActions.sqf from the Epoch files since it is different but I still can't get anything to show up in game.
I'm also not seeing any error messages in the logs. Any ideas?
I can attach any files you need to check.
You will need to let me see what the files look like. I have not looked into DayZ Epoch's code.
Man you work fast...
Thanks lawl!

Thanks, I've attached the files I've been using in their structure.
Also players have told me that most of the other functionality in the game has stopped working. I'm guessing that something is stopping the scripts from progressing.

The file can be found here:
http://www.filedropper.com/bloogbags

Please let me know if you want me to upload it via a different source.
Thanks.

Thanks, I've attached the files I've been using in their structure.
Also players have told me that most of the other functionality in the game has stopped working. I'm guessing that something is stopping the scripts from progressing.

The file can be found here:
http://www.filedropper.com/bloogbags

Please let me know if you want me to upload it via a different source.
Thanks.
Did you clothes script work before adding my script?

Back