Krixes - Self Bloodbag Script

I seen what i done wrong in the init.sqf and didnt have the compiles.sqf in the custom folder, added. but now i get stuck at loading "character data. please wait" any ideas?

Question about getting this to work with epoch: When we get the fn_selfactions.sqf file from the dayz_code.pbo. After merging the code in there, do we place the self actions script in the mission pbo, or repack it back in the dayz_code pbo on the server side?

Question about getting this to work with epoch: When we get the fn_selfactions.sqf file from the dayz_code.pbo. After merging the code in there, do we place the self actions script in the mission pbo, or repack it back in the dayz_code pbo on the server side?
Noooo don't put it in the dayz_code.pbo..... pack it into your dayz_mission.pbo and run a custom compiles pointing to it.
I almost got it working BUT it the option to self blood bag shows up for a split second.
Would have to see your pbo not sure what would cause that without looking.

It's fine, i finally got it working. I reset my init script back to original and tested it. Working nicely, but i presume some other script was conflicting with it. Really bothered me.

I cannot seem to get this to work. I have epoch as do the others. I have moved and repacked this stuff and changed the selfactions.sqf. No matter how I go about placing this I cannot seem to get it to work, any help would be appreciated.

I cannot seem to get this to work. I have epoch as do the others. I have moved and repacked this stuff and changed the selfactions.sqf. No matter how I go about placing this I cannot seem to get it to work, any help would be appreciated.
I will need to see your dayz_mission.pbo and a copy of your original fn_selfactions.sqf from the epoch addon.

x00's 1.7.6.1 Antihack script appears to be blocking the self-bloodbag script. I tried adding "s_player_selfBloodbag" to "_dayzActions" in ah.sqf, which appears to be a whitelist of allowed actions, and it now allows the option to bloodbag yourself to appear in the scroll menu in-game, however when you select it nothing happens. Anyone have any ideas?

Can't get it to work, it does not show in the scroll menu. I have auto refuel but that is kh_actions.sqf. I followed install tutorial 110%

EDIT: It shows self bloodbag in the menu but when i click it, nothing happens..
http://www.speedyshare.com/MUQUA/download/dayz-1.chernarus.pbo <-- pbo file
K bud your error is that you have the line in fn_selfActions.sqf like this.......
Code:
s_player_selfBloodbag = player addaction["Self Bloodbag","fixes\player_selfbloodbag.sqf","",5,false,true,"", ""];
When it's supposed to look like this...........
Code:
s_player_selfBloodbag = player addaction["Self Bloodbag","custom\player_selfbloodbag.sqf","",5,false,true,"", ""];

K bud your error is that you have the line in fn_selfActions.sqf like this.......
Code:
s_player_selfBloodbag = player addaction["Self Bloodbag","fixes\player_selfbloodbag.sqf","",5,false,true,"", ""];
When it's supposed to look like this...........
Code:
s_player_selfBloodbag = player addaction["Self Bloodbag","custom\player_selfbloodbag.sqf","",5,false,true,"", ""];

On a hunch, I checked my fn_selfActions.sqf, and I found that the path to the script was set to something weird. I'm not sure where I had copied that line from, but it's fixed now, and self-bloodbag is working.

Thanks for such a great script. ;)

On a hunch, I checked my fn_selfActions.sqf, and I found that the path to the script was set to something weird. I'm not sure where I had copied that line from, but it's fixed now, and self-bloodbag is working.

Thanks for such a great script. ;)
You are welcome bud!:)

So i added the self blood bagging into my mission file but whenever i go to load into the game the loading bar will fill up but i never get passed that. How can i fix this?

Hi, I wanted to add this into my existing basebuilding 1.2 fn_selfactions.sqf but i stumble accross this, can you point me in right direction on how i go about implementing it in there?

Code:
// Check mags in player inventory to show build recipe menu   
    _mags = magazines player;
    if ("ItemTankTrap" in _mags || "ItemSandbag" in _mags || "ItemWire" in _mags || "PartWoodPile" in _mags || "PartGeneric" in _mags) then {
        hasBuildItem = true;
    } else { hasBuildItem = false;};
    //Build Recipe Menu Action
    if((speed player <= 1) && hasBuildItem && _canDo) then {
        if (s_player_recipeMenu < 0) then {
            s_player_recipeMenu = player addaction [("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Build Recipes") +"</t>"),"buildRecipeBook\build_recipe_dialog.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_recipeMenu;
        s_player_recipeMenu = -1;
    };

Back