Krixes - Self Bloodbag Script

can u add the possibility of going unconscious and bleeding out along with infection? coz where ever u get bloodbags generally u find antibiotics too...so infection is not that big of a deal imo....but bleeding out and potentially dieing will be a big decision...lol

hey i was just wondering wether you could post a new link for me , the download containing sqf files ? thanks :)

Hey, ive been having some trouble getting it to work.

I tired the first option, and when i scroll to self bloodbag it doesnt come up. It would be appreciated if you could maybe give me some step by step help over a skype or team speak chat?

Hello i have followed your instructions for self blood bag and when i start the game to test on my server i get an error script custom\compiles.sqf not found any solutions?

when you create your CUSTOM folder open it up then whilst its left open , open your notepad++ add the lines of code in the comment below , remember to copy it all meaning slide the bar to the right and get the part you cant see :p

fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\fn_selfActions.sqf"; // fnc_usec_selfActions - adds custom actions to dayz code

copy all of the aboves code then go ahead and hit save after pasting into the notepad , before actually saving make sure the save format type is on all , and name the save as compiles.sqf

next step is to download its other two sqf files located on his 1st page copy and paste them in aswell just below the compiles.sqf you should now have 3 sqf files in the custom folder, pbo your file back into the dayzmission.pbo folder and from your control panel load it back in and restart the server hopefully all should be well!

hey i was just wondering wether you could post a new link for me , the download containing sqf files ? thanks :)

What sqf files are you talking about?

Also please don't spam the forum like that. Looks very untidy and makes my eyes bleed.
Hello i have followed your instructions for self blood bag and when i start the game to test on my server i get an error script custom\compiles.sqf not found any solutions?
Make sure your compiles.sqf is in the custom folder. Capitalization is important as well.
Hey, ive been having some trouble getting it to work.

I tired the first option, and when i scroll to self bloodbag it doesnt come up. It would be appreciated if you could maybe give me some step by step help over a skype or team speak chat?
Just send me your mission pbo something is probably wrong in there. I don't really have time to go over instructions on skype or teamspeak as I have other projects I am working on.

Also if you have antihaxx or something like that... that would cause it as well.

Hello
Sorry to bother you but iv'e got a little problem, iv'e installed your blood bag script and a auto refuel script it seems that when i installed the auto refuel script your script doesn't work anymore i have tried to redo your script again but still nothing.
any solutions?

Krixes:

So this isnt working for anyone but me, and I'm starting to think its the anti hack. (Blur Style). You have any ideas or clues as to how i could achieve both? I'd hate to lose this but need the ah.

Thanks,

Krixes:

So this isnt working for anyone but me, and I'm starting to think its the anti hack. (Blur Style). You have any ideas or clues as to how i could achieve both? I'd hate to lose this but need the ah.

Thanks,

I don't know much about the Anti Hack stuff guys. I have never had a reason to have to use it. I do think that it's something like cen said in the post above as I have seen others do this very thing in this forum thread somewhere back in the early pages.

Back