Krixes - Self Bloodbag Script

What would be the problem if I see the scroll option but it doesn't work?

I didn't have a fn_selfActions.sqf in my mission pbo so I added it in the same "custom" folder as directed.

I used the file provided in the OP. After looking at it's contents... I have most of the those actions but I have no clue where they might be stored. In the meantime I'll look over this thread to see if I can find an answer.

If you don't use the "custom" folder you will need to change line 50 in fn_selfActions.sqf to reflect your new directory.

Yes works great. CEN found that so he gets credit lol. Just wanted to post in case someone else runs into that :D

Krixes: For a more detailed explanation on what I did:

Fine line that begins with: (In the AH Code)
Code:
                _dayzActions =

Add in the line below:
Code:
s_player_selfBloodbag

I.E.
Code:
[s_player_grabflare,s_player_removeflare,s_player_deleteBuild,s_player_forceSave,

BECOMES:
Code:
[s_player_selfBloodbag,s_player_grabflare,s_player_removeflare,s_player_deleteBuild,s_player_forceSave,

hi all !

ist there a workaround for the very long animation time ?

cheers fox

No work around needed. Just change the options in the config area of player_selfbloodbag.sqf! :)

To achieve what you want you need to change the _bloodbagUseTime variable in the config area.

I know I saw a post about disabling the option when blood is 12000... either I'm blind or it's not there now lol

hello I've got a problem i installed your script first time and it worked perfectly but when i installed another script it stopped working.
I've got the auto refuel script and the anti hack script.

Krixes: For a more detailed explanation on what I did:

Fine line that begins with: (In the AH Code)
Code:
                _dayzActions =

Add in the line below:
Code:
s_player_selfBloodbag

I.E.
Code:
[s_player_grabflare,s_player_removeflare,s_player_deleteBuild,s_player_forceSave,

BECOMES:
Code:
[s_player_selfBloodbag,s_player_grabflare,s_player_removeflare,s_player_deleteBuild,s_player_forceSave,

You sir.. are a god. I bow to your awesomeness. Worked like a charm. I was about to test whether or not I could chuck my keyboard through my monitor to the other side in 1 shot or 2.

So I use Epoch and have a few issues as well due to the change in file format. I saw you helped other person out that uses Epoch but you did not share your fix. Can you tell me the work around for the fn_selfactions.sqf, I use your file and most of my in game actions stop working. Thanks for your help

So I use Epoch and have a few issues as well due to the change in file format. I saw you helped other person out that uses Epoch but you did not share your fix. Can you tell me the work around for the fn_selfactions.sqf, I use your file and most of my in game actions stop working. Thanks for your help

You use the fn_selfActions.sqf that comes with Epoch and then follow the custom installation tutorial about adding my stuff to it. :)

The file is located in dayz_code.pbo somewhere. I don't know much about Epoch file structure as I have not had the time to tear it apart yet lol :p But the fn_selfActions.sqf is definately in there somewhere!

The only fn_selfActions.sqf I found in any of the epoch files is in the @DayZ_Epoch file which is the client file. We don't use pbo's in our mission folder. Do I just copy and paste the one from the client file into the "custom" folder and make my changes there?

Back