Krixes - Self Bloodbag Script

The only fn_selfActions.sqf I found in any of the epoch files is in the @DayZ_Epoch file which is the client file. We don't use pbo's in our mission folder. Do I just copy and paste the one from the client file into the "custom" folder and make my changes there?

Yep! :)

Hello,

I'm having a problem with getting the blood bags to work on my server. The option to blood bag comes up however you cannot use it. I have other scripts running and wasn't sure if that was interfering with this one. I followed the steps as provided by Krixes on this forum. I was curious if this was a common error by a scripting error on my part or what?

Thanks,
John

Hello,

I'm having a problem with getting the blood bags to work on my server. The option to blood bag comes up however you cannot use it. I have other scripts running and wasn't sure if that was interfering with this one. I followed the steps as provided by Krixes on this forum. I was curious if this was a common error by a scripting error on my part or what?

Thanks,
John

It's either because of AntiHack as cen suggested or you did not put it in the "custom" folder or their is a capitalization problem with the folder. :) Those are the main reasons usually.

This works nice with the hospital only script.

added this

Code:
 _Hospitalfound = count nearestObjects[player,["Land_A_Hospital","CDF_WarfareBFieldhHospital","USMC_WarfareBFieldhHospital"],_HospitalDistance]; // check if near Hospital

and

Code:
_Ambulancefound = count nearestObjects[player,["GAZ_Vodnik_MedEvac","Policecar","Mi17_DZ","SUV_TK_EP1"],

this will only allow you to self blood in hospitals, hospital tents, mi17, police car and black suv.

---this is only if you added the hospital only self blood script to this self blood script.

I just noticed that after I installed this script my players and myself are unable to cook meat on a fire anymore, does anyone have a fix for this?

This is my fn_selfActions.sqf which I got from here http://pastebin.com/FshEUU5Q

fn_actions looks fine in the fireplace field. try taking out

Code:
// ------------------------------------------------------------------------Krixes Self Bloodbag Start------------------------------------------------------------------------
        _mags = magazines player;

// Krixes Self Bloodbag
        if ("ItemBloodbag" in _mags) then {
                hasBagItem = true;
        } else { hasBagItem = false;};
        if((speed player <= 1) && hasBagItem && _canDo) then {
                if (s_player_selfBloodbag < 0) then {
                        s_player_selfBloodbag = player addaction[("<t color=""#c70000"">" + ("Self Bloodbag") +"</t>"),"custom\player_selfbloodbag.sqf","",5,false,true,"", ""];
                };
        } else {
                player removeAction s_player_selfBloodbag;
                s_player_selfBloodbag = -1;
        };
// -------------------------------------------------------------------------Krixes Self Bloodbag End--------------------------------------------------------------------------

and see if fireplace actions restore. i dont think this will fix it, and thus wouldnt be the issue.

I just noticed that after I installed this script my players and myself are unable to cook meat on a fire anymore, does anyone have a fix for this?

This is my fn_selfActions.sqf which I got from here http://pastebin.com/FshEUU5Q

Yeah, the problem is usually that you are not running Chernarus or a different version of it. That fn_selfActions.sqf that goes a long with this script package is for Chernarus only. You will need to use the fn_selfActions.sqf that came with the type of mod you are running. Tavian, Fallujah, Namalsk ect ect. The fn_selfActions.sqf is located inside the dayz_code.pbo within the @modnamehere folder.

Yeah, the problem is usually that you are not running Chernarus or a different version of it. That fn_selfActions.sqf that goes a long with this script package is for Chernarus only. You will need to use the fn_selfActions.sqf that came with the type of mod you are running. Tavian, Fallujah, Namalsk ect ect. The fn_selfActions.sqf is located inside the dayz_code.pbo within the @modnamehere folder.

Thank you for that, didn't realise that. Great support, awesome timing!

Thank you for that, didn't realise that. Great support, awesome timing!

Your welcome bud! I try my best to provide good support. It is my beliefs that if you are going to release something you need to keep up on the support. :)

hi im running a dayz.st server (epoch) and i downloaded my mission_pbo via the console ive followed your instructions and a few comments from others and managed to get the self bloodbag working with the files from the OP, however my option to salvage from vehicles is now gone. Bear in mine this is my first day at editing pbo's and i have no previous experience managed to get this and auto fuel working :p

hi im running a dayz.st server (epoch) and i downloaded my mission_pbo via the console ive followed your instructions and a few comments from others and managed to get the self bloodbag working with the files from the OP, however my option to salvage from vehicles is now gone. Bear in mine this is my first day at editing pbo's and i have no previous experience managed to get this and auto fuel working :p

Are you using the fn_selfActions from the Epoch mod or you using the one that came with this script?

Im useing the one out of your original post as when i downloaded the missin_pbo from dayz.st it had no self actions in there. I dont know where to get the one you suggest?

Im useing the one out of your original post as when i downloaded the missin_pbo from dayz.st it had no self actions in there. I dont know where to get the one you suggest?

It will be in your client mod files on your computer. Something like @DayZ_Epoch and then find dayz_code.pbo open it and copy paste the fn_selfActions.sqf from there. :)

Hello everyone, GREAT JOB, I LOVE THIS SHYT>>>>>>

I have installed both scripts the TENT and the SLEEP. both are fine, only difference is that i lose my trader menu with the NPC's and i cant salvage vehicles..

Please refer here: for full details and file.

http://opendayz.net/threads/krixes-tent-sleep-healing-script.9260/page-6

any help is greatly appreciated..

GREAT JOB EVERYONE< LETS KEEP IT GOING>>

If anyone needs help i will try my best:
Teamspeak: Ts60.Gameservers.com:9150
Email: [email protected]

Back