Lite DayZ Private Server Admin Panel [PHP]

As I said, look for a file named "admin_panel.sql" in the folder "installation" that came with the ZIP file. You need to import that into your database.

As I said, look for a file named "admin_panel.sql" in the folder "installation" that came with the ZIP file. You need to import that into your database.
Oh okay haha i didnt get what you were saying at first i login fine thanks

umm its still up the wall so what i have done so far

as im running this on my deafualt cherno server i

1) Imported the Sql file to the Chernarus database

2) edited the adm.config with all the correct settings

3) made the port chnage u helped me with

Errors currently getting

Table 'admin.object_data' doesnot exist << when clicking ingame vehicles
Table 'admin.object_spawns' doesnot exist << when clicking object spawns

on the Map tab the map will load up but shows no icons or data

as the Deafualt Scheema for this package is Object_data and Object_Spawns and not admin.Object_blahblah
all i can see needs doing to fix is the scheema being updated for this package and the SQL file doesnot contain a Admin.objects_ anythting table after importing or the SQL we get

adm_admins
adm_admins_log
adm_icons
adm_objects
adm_players_log
and then the deafualt scheema
character_data
logs
object_classes << not about to chnage the names of these it will fUp the whole server
object_data
object_spawns
player_data
player_login
players
version

umm its still up the wall so what i have done so far...
Make sure you have chosen the right database name in the "adm_config.php"-file on line 21. My database is named "dayz" so it looks like this to me.
PHP:
define('DBNAME', 'dayz');

This is the only thing I could think of that would show that error to you. For some reason the script is looking for the tables in a database named "admin".

yeh its set correctly to the cherno database thats why its baffled me lol actually maybe the damn php server and browser holding on to old settings ill clear the browser cache and cookies and try again

Dude ill do a fresh server install on a diff machien and get this tutorial up ill fix my main server later its gona get a hammer at some point also dont use GOOGLECHROME pice of crap lol when using anything PHP no worries

Can anyone shed some light on how you make this work if your Game vs MYSQL server are on two different machines?

Can anyone shed some light on how you make this work if your Game vs MYSQL server are on two different machines?
Hey, check my post here. http://opendayz.net/index.php?threads/lite-dayz-private-server-admin-panel-php.7765/#post-21116

In your case you can remove the part where it says "SERVERIP". And just put the IP to your database in quotes. Also if you don't use the default port you can specify that one after a colon.

Example in your case.
PHP:
if(!@mysql_connect('123.456.789.012', USERNAME, PASSWORD)) { echo "<meta http-equiv=\"content-type\" content=\"text/html; charset=utf-8\" /><font color=red size=6>".$lng_mysql_err_connect[$ses_lng]."</font> ";  exit;}

And if you have another port, then '123.456.789.012:7889' or something. Get it?

Got it,

Thank you very much for taking the time to help me out - funnily enough I did look at that, should of just played with it haha...

Got it connected to MYSQL, can see my details, map, spawns all thats working nice except it says my server is offline when it's not.

I've matched the DAYZ Game Server details in the adm_config.
define('SERVERIP', 'GAMEIP');//server ip
define('SERVERPORT', 2302); //server port

but it still says it's not online, could it have anything to do with the web server being a different box to the game server?

Cheers
Sean

Got it,

Thank you very much for taking the time to help me out - funnily enough I did look at that, should of just played with it haha...

Got it connected to MYSQL, can see my details, map, spawns all thats working nice except it says my server is offline when it's not.

I've matched the DAYZ Game Server details in the adm_config.
define('SERVERIP', 'GAMEIP');//server ip
define('SERVERPORT', 2302); //server port

but it still says it's not online, could it have anything to do with the web server being a different box to the game server?

Cheers
Sean
To be honest, I'm not that sure why it won't work for you. I've only tested this myself with all servers (DayZ, Web and MySQL) on the same machine.
What maybe would help could be to change your RCON-password if you haven't already specified that in the adm_config.php-file.
I've read somewhere that it needs to be at least 8 characters long and that it needs to have more numbers than letters in it.

If ur talking about the Not reporting IP on the first page thats there all the time for me doesent affect the tools tho

Is there a Update coming because of Dayz 1.7.6.1 for the AdminPanel?
Thanks in advanced
Yes, I've missed that SkynetDev have updated their version of the admin panel.
If you want to have a fast and simple fix, you can download and apply this SQL file. https://github.com/skynetdev/bliss_admin_panel/blob/master/installation/admin_panel.sql
You might want to remove all existing tables that has anything to do with the admin panel first.

Edit: Also, they have changed some of the images, so download the whole packages, but only replace the images. https://github.com/skynetdev/bliss_admin_panel

Edit 2: Don't recplace the files in the images/icons folder, I forgot that I had renamed those to work with the map.

Im a php and sql coder too.
What would you say when we make a github for the panel and develop it for Lite DayZ?

i can start a github load up and we can develop this this way :)

Im a php and sql coder too.
What would you say when we make a github for the panel and develop it for Lite DayZ?

i can start a github load up and we can develop this this way :)
That's nice, but I don't think I have the time for it and it would probably end up with you doing all the work. If you want you can take over this project.

I but it on github. And if you like give you accsess so when you have time you can work on it too. Thats no Problem. So often i dont think we need to change the hole code or something

I but it on github. And if you like give you accsess so when you have time you can work on it too. Thats no Problem. So often i dont think we need to change the hole code or something
Cool, I have the same username on GitHub.

Back