Lite Server: server_setup 1.3.1 breakes while setup

Stony

Hey you all,
i've created a dayz server with a previous version of Stapos lite server and it works perfect.
So i've tried out to do this with the Thirsk mod and downloaded the new lite server.
After i've created the database, i started the server_setup.bat....... after entering the modcode the DOS-window closed itself and nothing happend.
Anybody has an idea to solve that prob ???

I have the same issue described above. I merged Arma2 & Arma2 OA to create CO. I downloaded the lite server files and put them in the CO folder. Im able to run Server_Setup.bat and add a MySQL DB as well as choose my mod code and extra code. The batch files closes after I type combo4 "enter". The "Start_<Mod Name>_Server.bat" never gets created.

The issues is caused by the "Combo4" Extra Code. I had to write my own Start_Server.bat file because the Setup_Server.bat fails to create the file when you use Combo4. The other combos successfully create the Start_Server.bat i.e. the setup utility does not exit without reason. I hope this helps you, it fixed my issue which sounds identical. Good luck Stony.

Back