Loadout by UID

Bjornsin

I'm looking for a script that would allow me to provide donor load outs to people willing to keep the server up. Does anyone know of a script thus far that allows for easy implementation of this?

I have been using something similar to the code below but its for everyone on the server, not specific IDs

// Loadout config
DefaultMagazines = ["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemMorphine","30Rnd_545x39_AK","30Rnd_545x39_AK","ItemSodaMdew","ItemGoldBar","FlareYellow_GP25","1Rnd_HE_GP25"];
DefaultWeapons = ["ItemWatch","AK_74_GL_Kobra","ItemMap","ItemToolbox","ItemHatchet"];
DefaultBackpack = "DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1";
DefaultBackpackWeapon = "";

Code:
_uid = getPlayerUID player;
if(_uid == "donatersUID here")then{
DefaultMagazines =["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemMorphine","30Rnd_545x39_AK","30Rnd_545x39_AK","ItemSodaMdew","ItemGoldBar","FlareYellow_GP25","1Rnd_HE_GP25"];
DefaultWeapons = ["ItemWatch","AK_74_GL_Kobra","ItemMap","ItemToolbox","ItemHatchet"];
};

Yea this looks pretty awesome, I've seen a code similar. Is there a way to make several tiers of load outs for donors or is this one limited to one? if it is just one it would be easier for me to keep check of and implement, thanks again for this code!

Yea this looks pretty awesome, I've seen a code similar. Is there a way to make several tiers of load outs for donors or is this one limited to one? if it is just one it would be easier for me to keep check of and implement, thanks again for this code!

Code:
//loadout1
DefaultMagazines =["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemMorphine","30Rnd_545x39_AK","30Rnd_545x39_AK","ItemSodaMdew","ItemGoldBar","FlareYellow_GP25","1Rnd_HE_GP25"];
};
//loadout2
};
//loadout3
};

one last question then, how would I set a default loadout so that non donors don't get this gear, would I add an "else" clause at the end or something? Thanks for the help

one last question then, how would I set a default loadout so that non donors don't get this gear, would I add an "else" clause at the end or something? Thanks for the help

Code:
//defualtLoadout

//loadout1
};
//loadout2
};
//loadout3
};

I cant even get it to go on restarts now, it only worked the one time, is there something I am missing?

Back